T.I.'s Wife

He's the Victim

Of a "Personal Vendetta"

9/9/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0908_TI_tameka_getty_ex
T.I.
's wife tells TMZ, prison officials are trying to make an example out of her husband by dragging him back to prison -- targeting him simply because he's a famous rapper.

Tameka "Tiny" Cottle tells us, "It's important that the world know how unfair he's being treated on such minor charges ... all because he's T.I."

According to Tiny, T.I.'s the victim of a vicious double standard -- "There are way more dangerous and carefree [celebrities] that get slapped on the wrist and sent on their way."

Tiny adds, "Our family needs [him] ... and because of someone's personal vendetta against him, we have to watch our kids' sad faces everyday when he still doesn't show up at home."

T.I. -- who was hauled back to prison last week on his way to a halfway house -- is scheduled for release in a few weeks.

Krissy

There needs to be an investigation into Arkansas justice system! This is Silly! Don't even get me started on the injustice the state of Arkansas gave the wm3!

Turd Ferguson

I don't feel sorry for him one bit. your dumb enough to do the crime then do the time . I feel bad for his kids because they have to be raised by ignorant parents like that.If i remember wasn't his wife with him when he violated his probation ? I guess she wasn't worried about her kids sad faces when they were in that car doing drugs .

Kathy

Back in jail where he belongs. There are more of your kind coming into this world? God help us!

Jackie

Tell your hubby to stay out of trouble, If you want your kids to smile everyday.

niles

These idiots just won't learn. They are not helping his cause by going to the media and accusing officials of wrongdoing. Just shut up and do your time and be on your way. Very simple.

juggaloszuch

That ugly as hell troll lookin wife of his seems to be one step away from being yet another black person pulling the race card. Go ahead and take her away from her bridge and the 3 billy goats gruff and I'm sure there will be a race card JUST WAITING

Chris

Let me guess, they're picking on him because he's black?

itsallgoodnRoanoke

He and his wife are the dumbest.Let's start with the CHARGE! These two FOOLS riding around doing dope driving! Start there, YOU 2 FOOLS! He belongs in jail and he and YOU put him there! Fools! fix your NOSE!

Bobby

Cry me a f**king river. Where was his concern for his family when he did the crimes? He's trying to tweak the noses of the prison system and not getting away with it. He's a prisoner and the half-way house was a privledge that he decided to abuse. Now - Do the remaining time and then go home and STFU.

ladydiinpa

oh cry me a river...you'll want special treatment.....just stop it..

LoriHackney

I wouldn't say things are as bad for him as they were for Tupac. Now THAT was what real personal vendetta looks like. TI has brought all of this on to himself. The only thing is he gets what any of us would get and not celebrity treatment. Lindsay Lohan just needs to be put out of her misery. She has sold her soul to the devil to stay out of prison, so TI should just man up and complete his last few weeks. Lindsay wouldn't make it doing hard time anyway, I think the judge wants her to kill herself. TI has real talent and can handle jail.

Chris

Yeah, the world is terribly concerned.

Bad Motherhugger

A former drug dealer who assaulted a (female) sheriff's deputy, a convicted felon who tried to buy unregistered machine guns and silencers in a parking lot, a man on probation who drove around with opiates in his bloodstream and X in his car etc. etc. cries about "The Man" messing with him? I think a civil rights march for T.I. is in order!

michael

If you and others think that the judicial system is unfairly targeting T.I then tell him the best thing for yourself and him to do is leave the drugs and acohol and illegal firearms alone, and do something positive for his kids by staying out of prison.

KEEGAN

HOW MUCH IS THIS COSTING THE TAX PAYERS???? REALLY, HES NOT A THREAT TO ANYONE SO WHO CARES. HE'S T.I. AND H'ELL GIVE YOU "WHATEVER YOU WANT".....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments