T.I.'s Wife

He's the Victim

Of a "Personal Vendetta"

9/9/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0908_TI_tameka_getty_ex
T.I.
's wife tells TMZ, prison officials are trying to make an example out of her husband by dragging him back to prison -- targeting him simply because he's a famous rapper.

Tameka "Tiny" Cottle tells us, "It's important that the world know how unfair he's being treated on such minor charges ... all because he's T.I."

According to Tiny, T.I.'s the victim of a vicious double standard -- "There are way more dangerous and carefree [celebrities] that get slapped on the wrist and sent on their way."

Tiny adds, "Our family needs [him] ... and because of someone's personal vendetta against him, we have to watch our kids' sad faces everyday when he still doesn't show up at home."

T.I. -- who was hauled back to prison last week on his way to a halfway house -- is scheduled for release in a few weeks.

Jake

Geesh with a wife to go home to that looks like that, I'd think he would want to stay in jail.

forgiven4

A vendetta! Give me a break. Follow the rules and the regulations. What are you actually contributing in the long run to society and to the world? You should have adhered to the rules of the prison and should have been glad you were being released even if to a halfway house. This isn't a real celebrity lifestyle. This is criminal behavior plain and simple.

KikiOttawa

Because he's famous? Sweetheart, before this incident most of the world hadn't heard of T.I., or you for that matter.

If he gave a crap about your kids' sad little faces he would not have done whatever it was he did to wind up in jail in the first place. He is being held accountable for his actions and he doesn't like it.

Kari

She thinks "the world" needs to know the truth about him? Does "the world" even care? I know I don't. And I don't think it's open season on rappers.

Pimpcessa

"The World" doesn't even know who this guy is. I only know who he is because of TMZ. Personlally, I would have been better off not knowing who he is...

Carl

I was wondering where pig-woman had been hiding during all of this.

GOV'T ---

Release him..... So he can pump out some albums, Bring in lots of money, then Pay income-taxes on it.

Instead of costing the Gov't $34,000+ per year to house him in prison.

james

Every one in Atlanta knows TI is a snitch and a punk bitch. I remember when Drama knocked his ass out. Tiny you ugly ass bitch you know the only reason you want TI out is cause your ass is broke and TI don't trust your ass with his money. Dude use to be on the corner begging for folks to break him off a crumb so he can make some money. No one on Bankhead remembers him being on the corner selling. His whole career is made off of lies. No one in the dope game or the rap game respects his ass. Dude is getting what he deserves right now. He has been screwing people over his whole life and now it is catching up to him. The whole world is seeing his ass as the bitch he is. Tiny bitch **** you and **** TI.

Machelle

Here we go again,
Playing the victim instead
of taking responsibility!
What do you think the point
of a halfway house is silly boy?
You're going to keep going back
until you learn and it's a shame
because you are so talented (musically)

bboy

its amazing how much Amerikkka HATES to watch rich back people spend their OWN money, smh

dd

You make bad decisions Tiny you as a wife should have checked with the prison and told them your travel arrangements and gotten approval, also when your husband is on probation you don't drive around in a car where drug use is going on...maybe he needs a smarter wife. Racism is alive and well and you two should always be on guard and stop making stupid mistakes!

bunny

I agree. Tax payers shouldn't be paying for this vendetta. Maybe the officers that felt he broke the rules and should come back to prison have the incarceration fees deducted from their checks. When it hits their wallets, they may grow up.

BigSur

Yeah, he's just getting picked on because of a personal vendetta...or maybe it's because he's a multiple-strike felon who didn't even serve A YEAR in prison for buying illegal machine guns from undercover cops when he was already BANNED from even owning a squirt gun based on a PREVIOUS felony conviction. Yeah...I'm sure they're just being mean to him though because he's TI...that must be it.

Fresh

Hey TI, You made it out the hood, now stop acting like a ****in hood.. dumbass

Ree

Well we know who looks at this website. Justice is justice rather he was in a helicopter they seen what type of transportation that he was in when he left the prison not to mention they took pictures and everything, Martha Stewart took a plane from camp cupcake I dont see anyone going back to get her on a crime I might add that must of us would still be in jail for so miss me and please explain what his wife appearance has to do with justice. Is it Racisim HELL YES. Lindsey spills coke out on national tv and still she is free the list goes on and on miss me with the b.s.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments