'Austin Powers' Villain

LIFE IN PRISON

For Torturing Woman

9/9/2011 12:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0829-joseph-hyungmin-son-mugshot

The actor who played bad guy Random Task in "Austin Powers" has been sentenced to life in prison for his role in the brutal gang rape and torture of a woman on Christmas Eve in 1990.

Joseph Hyungmin Son
had been found guilty of felony torture -- for an incident in which a young woman was kidnapped, shoved into the back of a trunk ... and then raped and sodomized multiple times by Son and another man.

During today's hearing, an Orange County, CA judge ruled that Son may become eligible for parole during his sentence.

The victim, who wishes to remain anonymous, released a statement to the court saying, "My emotional scars are intense. My twenties were stripped from my life as I relearned how to walk, see, hear and cope with the outside world again."

She adds, "Joseph Son not only cost me my job at my salon but also my college savings ... not to mention the impact it's made on celebrating Christmas year after year."

dkm909

Well at least he is not a registered sex offender

themillieblog

OMG the poor woman! I feel for her. How did this bastard get away with it for so long, even being in a movie after the terrible thing he did. But the law got to him eventually!

Jackazz flatts

Tastes nutty,

Crystal smith

I think that court should be strictly punished him.He is the biggest criminal of America.
WayFair Promo Code

MariJoy

Living is too good for this animal.

m. Web

YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!! You will get what you deserve in Prison.

really?

throw a shoe at him.

jason reinhardt

having this same thing (pretty much) happen to someone very close to me, i hope this s*** bag gets whatever "an eye for an eye" means in the bible.

C

In Austin he got his penis enlarged... In prison he'll get his anus enlarged.

tom

Apparently it's the cool thing to say "Dexter needs to pay this mofo a visit" Shut up. You're not cool, nor have you ever had an original thought. It only worked with Casey Anthony and was funny that one time. This guy didn't escape justice. That is all.

Regulator

There's a good chance he's going to be sodomized on Christmas Eve for the rest of his life.

eaglize

"OH,BEHAVE"

Don'tYaJustLuvIt?

Oh that FAT horny S***BAG!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4