'Teen Mom' Jenelle Evans

No Jail for Girl-on-Girl Beatdown

9/9/2011 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0909_jenelle_evans_BN
Jenelle Evans
will not go to jail for beating the crap out of another woman back in March -- unless she messes up again sometime in the next 12 months.

Evans had been charged with simple affray -- and today she was sentenced to 30 days suspended jail time and 12 months probation .... which means she'll stay out of the slammer if she can stay clean.

Evans was also ordered to pay a $100 fine, take anger management courses, perform 24 hours of community service -- and she's not allowed to have any contact with any of the people who were present at the fight (video below).

As for the other woman in the beatdown, Britany Truett -- she received the same sentence.

Jenelle's attorney tells us, "It came out that it wasn’t Janelle being the aggressor and Ms. Truett as the victim. It was presented as a bad decision on everybody’s part and I don’t think there was a single victim in the case.”
032511_teen_mom_fight_splash_v4_still

pimpc

shoot.. Let me know..I'll beat IT up!!

Simone

That girl needs to wear a ball cap to cover up that DISGUSTING FOREHEAD THE SIZE OF TEXAS.

Kardashian H8R

12 months probation....Yea, she'll screw up in that time. Isn't she the one always getting arrested for drugs?

Yono

Who are these white trash "ladies" and why are they on TMZ? Come on... step up your game TMZ. I come here for celebrity news, not stories about nameless trash beating up other nameless trash.

Darlina

Wow!! I think they all should have been given some time! The girl who pushed them together really needs to learn to keep her hands to herself! I think they all followed her up their just to have a fight and shame on the Judge for not seeing that and punishing them accordingly!

Rika

it will be a long hard 12 months ---- I don't think she can do it but I wish her luck

Cheryl A.

She will be in trouble again, she looks like a hot head.

barbara

I would loved to be there because the girl who pushed her would have had a fist in her mouth----if this happens to you---just get the instigators(the one who pushed the girl

justsaying

Of course there's no jail time. What do you think she is, Black or Hispanic? Only they would end up in jail for something like that. White people who do that is just misguided. All other races are troublemakers whom the courts have to make an example of. In America we call that "blind justice."

D-INCARNATION

She'll screw it up.

Stupid People Hater

No way she stays out of trouble for a year.

Amandanonymous

God, that was the stupidest sh*t I have ever seen.

judy

Grow up jenelle .you have a kid I hope your mother is keeping her.and not around your sorry ass.I WOULD LOVE TO BEAT YOUR ASS.

sunshinerad

ugh. repulsive.

michelle

all because of kiefer. lol

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments