Lindsay Lohan

In Black and White

9/10/2011 5:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0910_lindsay_lohan_fame
Lindsay Lohan was out and about in New York City last night as part of Fashion Week, appearing once in black and once in white.

There's two sides to every wardrobe.

Vinsetta

Red Cloud, sorry she is universally despised. And I watched the link where she's 40 min late holding everything up per usual with her, and I was kind of able to put up with her face in stills, but in motion she looked like the bride of Frankenstein. Meryl Streep even thinks she looks methed up.

Ellie G

Show me a story that is positive towards Lindsay. Show me a comments section anywhere that has more than 2 or 3 positive comments. Where are all the big time producers waiting to hire her? Where are all the A-list actors who want to work with her? What she MAY have been was gone a long time ago and she has done nothing to try to get it back. She cant even start at the bottom and work her way back up because she thinks she is to good for that. But hey, she has her twitter and her 10 yr old movies on some channel on tv so I guess thats something.

Red Cloud

You non-fans are on!!! You actually think she has no fans, no possibility of a comeback??? You actually think millions of Twitter followers and movies on TV and millions of Google results mean nothing??? You actually think she does not look good??? You Serious???? If she does not get at least one movie this year, probably two, I will officially change my moniker to Mister Stupid. That's a promise. Let's wait and see.

gone, gone, gone.....

andyconda

I get a big kick out of the 3 fans that are left on here..
(because alot of them have jumped ship)..
Red clod thinks that lindsay will be in 1 or 2 movies, in the next 3 1/2 months.. How long does it take to make a movie now?..everyone take note.. Red thinks you can write, cast,build sets,and produce a movie by Jan 1st 2012..no wonder he likes her movies.. the movies she is in seem rushed and poorly done

Blood Red Witch

Oh No! Harvey, ML is calling you a lier!

MichaelJLohan Michael Lohan
I'm told that the stuff on TMZ was a lie.There's NO restraining order.Acting like a lunatic,w/drnking prtnr, boyfriend doesnt sway the court
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Red Cloud

andyconda: about an hour ago

I get a big kick out of the 3 fans that are left on here..
(because alot of them have jumped ship)..
------------------

Damn are you one delusional dummy!!!! I mean get a movie role, as in secure it!!!!! Signed, sealed, and delivered contract(s)!!!!!! Not have it made and in theaters!!! What a dope!!!!

andyconda

gone, gone, gone.....brought to you by red cloud

=========================================================
red cloud 4 hours ago
OK she had 9 roles in the last year, and none of them became more then just table talk..
why must you put your self out there for disappointment?
No one wants her
she can not get insured
she is movie suicide
what color will your mister stupid avatar be?
this is why people laugh at you..
even nicole, susan,Jill,all know she will not be cast, and stick with it...
--------------------------------------------------
what happened to all lindsays followers on here
john smith arrested for stalking. or gave up on her
seeker gone
RW (the rock) had a change of heart
puckett now a no show..
You have to be lonely on here now

ilovegossip

Hey Delmar,

Did you see Dina's in her little blue dress again on x17?

Blood Red Witch

ILG! OMG! She is wearing a mini with those saggy wrinkly knees! My eyes! My eyes!

Blood Red Witch

Delmar,

Well put. Her knees dont support that dress. I just love it!

Red Cloud

ilovegossip: 10 hours ago

Because the twitter followers aren't real fans. I proved that by her tweet about someone's music video. 24 hours after her tweet about a music video she wanted everyone to check out, less than 300 people actually went to the link, like she asked. If these 2.4 million followers were her true fans, wouldn't they have at least checked it out? So, I'm guessing she's got about 300 actual fans... the rest are jus*****ching waiting for the trainwreck to happen.
Like 1Dislike 0 Clear Vote
-------------
C'mon ilg,

I thought you were smarter. The number is at 7,452 now. I went to that video several times and checked the number after and it was the same. I watched around 90% and then 50% and then 100% and the number was still the same. I don't know how or when the numbers are added but I strongly suspect MANY viewers are not counted. MANY!!!!! Try it yourself. Keep in mind her 2.4M followers are not following her 24/7. I would think this would be obvious. I did not think the song was great, just ok, and had I not experimented, I would have listened to 50% maximum and would probably not have been counted as a view.

ilovegossip

I swear, this woman can't tell (or face) the truth, if her life depended on it:
Asked about Lindsay, Dina said her daughter was doing really well, and wished people would stop bringing up the addiction struggles. "You know, that was 2007 and she's still paying a price," she said. "It's 2011. You just have to let us be."

ilovegossip

C'mon Red Cloud, Why do I have to explain EVERYTHING to you? I thought YOU'D be smarter! But I should have known when I had to explain to you what Google Search counts mean. I still don't think you get that concept based on some of your recent posts. Anyway...
Youtube video counts are SLOW to post.
From Youtube:
Additionally, changes to video and account information on our site such as video view count can take a few hours to update and synchronize. We’re constantly working to make that happen a lot faster and appreciate your patience.

Regards,

The YouTube Team
So there you have it... Only 7000 views, and it sounds like a lot are from you, yourself! 2.4 million so called fans, and only 4500 views (it already had 2500 before her tweet). And that is 2 weeks later (and who knows how many now are from Lindsay or some other source) Yep, that's some fan base she's got there.

Red Cloud

ilg,

Are the partial views counted???? If so, are they counted at 50%, 90%, WHAT??? That's EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!!!!! Let me know if you can.
The song is not that great. I love Lindsay, but that does not mean I love everything she loves. I speak for many.

What really matters is Lindsay herself. The number, after 27 days, is 2,097,669. Wonder how many partial views are not counted??????
---------------

Lindsay Lohan -- Up on One Leg & Surfing 27 days ago

I posted this link two or three days ago and the number of views was 1,990,791. The number is now at 1,997,463. This video is pulling more than 1,000 views per day. Why? Most guys see HOT when the look at Lindsay because most people have 20/20 vision and most people are not delusional. She pulls 3k new Twitter followers each day and more than 1,000 views for this video and who knows how many more views for other video clips??????!!!! Oh, they train-wreck crowd is out there, no doubt, but approx. 2M and climbing are looking at this video for one reason: Lindsay is HOT!! Her 2.3M Twiiter base grows by 3K each day for one reason: Millions of people love Lindsay Lohan. Her fans base is HUGE!!! Get over it.

gone, gone, gone......

Red Cloud

Vorlon: 5 minutes ago

No kidding. What self respecting adult would go around "Hey what do you think of Lindsay Lohan? Is she hot or what?"

Red Clown is either a teenager (given how cool he thinks being drunk all the time is a definite possibility) or the village idiot of his circle. If I heard someone say something like that I'd roll my eyes and walk away.
--------------------
LOL!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!
What a complete and total sick, delusional, ridiculous dumb fk. LOL!!!! Thanks for the laugh!!!!!!!