Mel Gibson

Why I Want to Make A

Jewish Hero Movie

9/10/2011 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0909_mel_gibson_ex
Mel Gibson has a passion for the story of Judah Maccabee, one of the greatest Jewish heroes of all time, but is not doing the movie as an act of contrition.

Sources very close to Mel tell TMZ ... Gibson does not feel the need to bridge a gap between himself and the Jewish community, because he doesn't believe a gap exists.  They say Mel is adamant -- he does not hate Jews, noting that his lawyers are Jewish, his publicist is Jewish, and he has many Jewish friends and employees.

As for Mel's anti-Semitic rant during his 2006 DUI arrest, Mel has written two public letters of apology and also met with numerous leaders in the Jewish community to discuss where he went wrong.

0909_mel_docs
As for the movie, Mel has wanted to produce it for a decade, telling our sources it's actually a statement against corruption in the church.  Mel believes Maccabee's story parallels the modern church, and he thinks the movie will help force change.

Cujeaux

IBS: Keep calling for backup while cherry picking different statements and patching them together out of sequence. The reply button is there for a reason. Use it. Nobody wants to see 5-10 posts of yours in a row rehashing previous posts. You can't go toe to toe with me and you know it.

THE BEAVER

Who would want to even bother going toe to toe with you, dude? You seem to know more than God does (lol) , so don't let go of that I am a ignorant fool pass, ole high and mightly one, or someone might go toe to toe with you for real, than whatcha gonena do then? There is nothing wrong with Mel Gibson, but I can see there is a lot wrong with you. "IF" Mel Gibson was to rape a child, stupid, even I wouldn't have nothing to do with him, and I am his biggest fan.

middleagedcrazy

Good morning / afternoon / evening all folks of good will !!!
* + * + *

Do not understand what all the argument is about aside from not liking someone's style of expression. Anyway, I do not speak for any self-appointed group whatsoever and I think the movie would be a lot of fun in an epic way.

Tee hee

THE BEAVER

AW... even Mel's kids were targeted. What a shame! Sad world we live in.
I am sure God is so please with these people, and their mean and hateful azz ways. Then again, the Bible did say something in the terms of.. if you stand up for me,you will catch hell for it. Mel did by making that movie, and cought hell for it.

igotfleasfromtmz

MEL time to go FISHING!

little aussie reader

Cujeaux:

LAR: LOL, I love how you followed up your statement "Please don't presume to speak for everyone - that would be arrogant" by doing just that. ROLF! Thanks to your encouragement he won't shut it.

I think some have changed their minds about IBS now that it's become obvious he's a selfish troll using the thread as his personal coffeehouse to showcase his drivel. I've known it all along.

Funny how you didn't notice IBS 'haranguing' me and everyone one else but as soon as he gets a taste of his own medicine you all of a sudden develop a conscience. Poor IBS, the misunderstood beatnik from hell. Why don't you and IBS go to the MM fanclub site where you belong.
-------------------------------------------------

Cuji - Rocket science 101: my post was an observation based on the responses of others to your comments.

Personally, I think you deserve every bit of pay-back haranguing you get. (See the Mel movie reference there? Clever huh? I must be a huuuge fan!)

Did you see the poem Michelle posted by John Godfrey Sax? One man's elephant is another mans Ira. You've been posting here what?..... 6 months? Pfft!

You're mildly amusing in a long-winded, pompous kind of way but I'm done with you.

Rolling on a laughing floor? Really?

Fall on arse laughing my floor off!!!!

little aussie reader

Cujeaux:
No, I think your comment was just another example of your stupidity. If 'others' includes you, IBS and the nerd, that doesn't even total one person with a brain.
I don't even find you mildly amusing so I'm glad your done - although I don't believe it. Bring the harangue honey, I'd love to prove myself right again. Something tells me that there's nothing more to you than a whiny b&tch with an inferiority complex. Scratch the surface and beneath is more surface.
----------------------------------------------
Holy Sh*t - you've got me pegged, haven't you? You know me!

And here I was thinking you were stupid.

In Haiku if you prefer:

Your big mouth yaps crap
Your harsh words are discordant
Blow them out your arse.

To everyone else: Goodnight. :o)

Karls

Cujeaux: What a piece of work you are!

Not even mildly amusing.. f****ard comes to mind!!

Karls

Cujeaux: 23 hours ago
You're not making any sense as usual. Why don't you give up on the pet names joke. It wasn't funny the first time.
Like 1 Dislike 8 Clear Vote

Nerd Bunny: 20 hours ago
Hey YOU and Sincy are the ones that came up with the pet names. Talk to HER aobut them if you don't like them! geez....
As for me making sense: well, for you probably not.

_____________________________________________________

SHUTDOWN that's hysterical Bunny thanks for the laugh

How do you feel Cujo??? bahahahahaha

Cujeaux

Mel Gibson Settlement -- HUGE Loss for Oksana
Karls

I missed the live show

Can anyone tell me who pays for the 41 lowers bill? was it part of the settlement did they say?

***********************************************************

Oh my, we've got a sharp one here don't we? LOL!!! I feel fine karls! Let's see if I can dig up another.....aha ha ha

Cujeaux

Oksana Wants $500k from Mel For 'Trauma' to Her Son
Karls

She what? I seen a fight in a movie last week I'm traumatised. I think Brad Pitt owes me a mill?

***********************************************************

Karls I take it you're from Mel's hometown? I've seen some dimwits on the Mel threads before but you take the cake!

THE BEAVER

Cujeaux, you should know dude. You have got to be the dumbest stupid acting person I have ever seen, and I have seen then all. LOL If mama will let you out of your time-out chair, or move it to the tv, maybe you can watch Barney. Barney song change to: I love you, you hate me, you're not what I want to be. Grow up, and stop acting like a child. If you don't like Mel Gibson, ok, fine, but don't bash the fans that do like the man. It makes you look like a dimwiited ole fool. If you do not like Mel, and not a fan, then fine some other things to do with your time than to show how ignornart, stupid acting, and childish you can be.
If I am not a fan of someone, I usually do not go to or hang out on their wedsites. I have better things to do than to waste my time bashing people, and make a total fool out of myself.

It was wrong of Oksana to even try to sue Mel over truma to her son, when it was Oksana that started this whole $#!^ in the first place, and all for the love of money. I myself love my kids a hell of a lot more than some rich man's money.

THE BEAVER

Ira wrote..
And look at all of the television preachers taken down in their "love of money" antics. The way to motivate others to give them money is to use fear as a tactic. Ya you're going to hell but give us your money. God loves you you're his child but give us your money. Likewise support Abe Foxman because there's another threat waiting to be hatched. Abe will save you.

Oh what lengths some will go for "the love of money" and the power it buys them.

Yeah, I have seen this too. Hard to find a good decent Church with people you can trust to use the money for the Lord. Remember Jim and Tammy Baker? Jim used the money in a bad way, and Tammy bought too much black azz makeup with it. lol
Anyway, I think this could be the reason Mel Gibson made his own Church, he saw a lot going on in Church that he did not like, or thought wasn't right.

Scotty

Cujeaux-
Your posts are cogent, coherent, and intelligent. Bantering with the likes of Bunnywhatever, is equivalent to reasoning with a mentally ill drunk!

Scotty