Chaz Bono

Strong-Arms GF

9/11/2011 5:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0911_chaz_getty
Chaz Bono and his girlfriend, Jennifer Elia, walked the red carpet at last night's Primetime Creative Arts Emmy Awards at Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles.

He's got her, babe.

Skar

Chaz was born a woman and will always be one, your in denial if you think otherwise.

buzz kill

ENOUGH of this POS already!

CN

People are not Judge mental..WE are sick of CRAP constantly thrown in our faces..KEEP Your weird lifestyles 2 Yourself if You want RESPECT..I hope chastity is going 2 be OK but I seriously doubt she can ever be happy or joyful..Her Girlfriend looks very UNHEALTHY and is on lots of speed -DRUGS..This is not a healthy couple..Dont mess with YOUR Body..God made HER a her not a man..WE dont mess with GODS creation..ITS not SAFE

Jake

Jennifer, get away from Chaz as fast as you can and keep running for a long time. He-it is too fat to catch you. There are better choices to made in your life.

moxie

Jennifer looks really uncomfortable with the bearded lady's hand around her waist. Chastity, you look funny wearing a suit, deary.

Joao

Chastity was never a happy child if you look at interview. Unattractive, emo personality-I think she's do thing man-move for attention and celebrity, when in fact she's just another bearded-woman, lesbian, freak show.

skylark211

I knew this is the way it would be. Chastity's picture in the paper every single day. I don't care what Chastity Bono does with her life. I only read about her because I like to be informed. I don't care one way or the other. I'm over feeling sorry for her. I'm just sick of/disgusted with her now. I'll sit back and watch the train wreck happen. Chastity is not a man. I don't care what she sticks on/cuts off her body or grows on her face. She just a women with sewn on male genitals. What are they? A ridicules mess!

John T.

Chaz has never did a thing in her life and now she turned into a fame whore. We don't care about you two carpet munchers.You are fat, ugly, and both sick in the head. We don't want to hear about you.Damn , Chaz have you looked at play back of you dancing ? I almost pissed my pants laughing. You have NO talent but being a freak.Which John you use in public ? Sick'o

RealityBites

She got whith Chaz because she was a lesbian and so was Chaz but now that Chaz is becoming a man how can she say she is a lesbian? It's so confusing....you aren't with a woman anymore you are with a man, and if you say you are with a woman then Chaz isn't a man and then you prove all the ney sayers right!!

Raejean

I saw a short clip of Bono, apparently in dancing practice. This is going to be painful to watch.

CRAZY JOE

LESBIANS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

magmax

Chaz looks like a thumb with a face drawn on it, Jennifer looks like an index finger with a face drawn on it, and all they need now is three kids to complete their hand.

Tom

I wonder if Chaz can get a bono?

Susie

As Miranda says above us here its not that Chaz has gone through transgender, its that she came from such a low place in her life and now is out, about, has iterests that motivate her, she is vocal, makes appearances, etc. Those things she never did before because she was not comfortable with herself and inside herself.
So put the transgender part aside and take the mixed up young lady we never saw out in public, and when we did, never say a word, hoppped up on drugs, and see what she is today. A motivation to others who are are severely depressed, no matter the reason, and how to change your life, and come out on top.'
That is the main thing here about Chaz, the positive changes, and the wonderful person she has turned into. Not the transgender part, even though it was primary to her coming out of depression. For some of us it may be getting rid of an abusive husband, or finding a life mate etc.

Teleny

Most of the comments on this thread read like the Ku Klux Klan's is growing back to its 1920s strength.