Chaz Bono

Strong-Arms GF

9/11/2011 5:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0911_chaz_getty
Chaz Bono and his girlfriend, Jennifer Elia, walked the red carpet at last night's Primetime Creative Arts Emmy Awards at Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles.

He's got her, babe.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

DonAlanson

Why do people insist on calling this abomination "he" or "him?" SHE still has XX chromosomes and, as such, will forever be biologically and scientifically female.

CommonSense

TMZ and these fruity wierd Hollywood types are frickin' hilarious! You people just stay there in your bubble and keep thinking you're normal and appropriate - LOL! If I didn't know better I would say that you people are just doing all of this for money because even the lowest common demoninator would realize all of this talk if twisted.
Clueless, strange, and lost people - plain and simple! I bet all of your houses smell like K.Y.

Bill Leslie

tranny or lesbo?

Jim

Why would anybody want to date a fat, ugly she/male? Im 52 and lookin' these two confuses me!!!

Chris

Just looking at him/her/it makes my stomach turn!

Joel

N-A-S-T-Y !! Its as simple as that !!

John Public

Everyone should get an Emmy for pretending to give a crap about this media whore. Oh, I'm sorry, man whore.

tmzgirl

DISGUSTING!!!!!

skylark211

Check out the lesbian baby sitter Cher hired for her two children
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/chaz-bono-cancer-heartbreak (Chasity & Elija Blue)...and Cher's shocked that her daughter's lesbian? Not saying the women molested Chastity, but children aren't as dumb as some ppl think...they understand more the we realize. Plus she said they waited until Chasistity was old enough...then she and the baby sitter became lovers? I'm so sick of this Chasity...she's making a living now off of her sexual reassignment surgery. She wasn't the first to have it. Then she whines cause ppl are being mean to her...Cher's puzzled? Acting like she doesn't understand why Chastity would do this?

Jeff

That's a damn hot, good-looking couple behind them. Forget Chaz, it's all about them!!!

Sherry

Ah, the judgemental, hate mongering never stops. All you "wonderful" "god-fearing" folks out there. If God is love and forgiveness, he must be real proud of all of you. I certainly hope none of you ever has a child who needs a loving parent, because they will be totally alone.

Debra

I must say you are some cruel people.......if you can't say something nice don't say any thing at all.....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7