Jennifer Lopez & Bradley Cooper

Go on a Dinner Date

9/12/2011 5:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0911_jlo_cooper_getty_ex_2Jennifer Lopez might be moving on from hubby Marc Anthony in a big way -- because last night she went out on a date with Bradley Cooper ... TMZ has learned.

We're told the two hit up Per Se, a restaurant located at Columbus Circle in New York City. We're told the dinner was "romantic" and was just the two of them.

Lopez and Anthony announced their divorce on July 15.

Marsha

good lord you people!! They are spotted having a meal, and you have them married, divorced and everything in between! As long as her career is on the upswing, she always dumps the guy she's with. She starts looking again when it's down. My question is---when did Bradley and Rene break up?

MsRita

NO NO NO BRADLEY GET AWAY FROM THAT TRAMP. SHE HAS BEEN WITH SO MANY MEN IN THE LAST 15YEARS SHE PROBLALY HAS NO WALLS ANYMORE. YOU ARE SMOKING HOT

Whatever

I presume they'll be house shopping this week, a la Jennifer Aniston? Oooh goodie! I sure hope so.

tellmeaboutit

Big deal. Is there anyone Cooper hasn't dated?

ikki

THERE IS SOMETHING VERY SICK AND VERY WRONG WITH THIS WOMAN YOU CALL JLO. IS SHE GOING TO SAMPLE ALL THE MEN IN THIS WORLD?!!! I THINK SHE'S A DISGRACE TO STARDOM AND ALL

Lady B

Bradley Cooper!!! I'm sooooo jealous! He's Sooooooooo HOT!

Lady B

Bradley Cooper! I'm jealous! He's sooooooo hot!

rarmaus

I am not a fan of either one. Bradley forgot his upper lip and what is romantic about that, Jlo forgot that its not a fat a## that gets the right kind of attention, but a tight a## that gets the looks

THE TRUTH

EVEN I THIS WOMAN WERE TO WED AGAIN SHE HAS PROVEN SHE GETS BORED EASILY I FEEL SORRY FOR ANY MAN THAT FALLS FOR HER SHE NEEDS TO WORK ON HER INFIRIORITY COMPLEX AND STOP TRYING SO HARD TO PROVE SHES TALENTED CAUSE SHE ISNT

maria cristina

e isso ai ,ela e linda tem dinheiro ,tem que ser feliz mesmo...adoro ela .linda.

issi

Oh Pulease !! He is going out with Charlize Theron in another publication but I think we all know it is all a cover ...he wont be able to keep it up for too much longer ...the public are not as gullible any more .

Kacey

He can do SOOOOO much better. If he has any plans to sleep with her...I hear wedding bells.

Ferg

She is trash. No talent whore, no self respect and a bad mother!!! what an example for those poor kids. This is all for publicity for her new talent show next to Marc, they will be back after the show like nothing ever happened you all will see.

moso

What a Ho bag!!! She always moves on so quickly.. I think she can't be without a man at all!! Has she ever been since she got popular?? He's no prize either. Wasn't he married for about 4 months once?? That says a lot! It takes 2. Enjoy it, for it will not last at all..

yerppi3

When will this wh*re learn to stop f**king all of Hollywood? She is like the latin Jennifer Love Hewitt. The second she breaks up with one Hollywood figure, she is hopping in bed with the next one.

Sweetie, you've been with 1000 celebrities and it didn't work. You've also been divorced 3 times. I think it's time you focused on your kids and being single instead of running around trying to be in a relationship with someone, 3 seconds after you file for divorce from your ex husband.