Eddie Griffin

The Walk-In VEGAS Wedding!

9/12/2011 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0912_WEDDING_PHOTOS_EDDIE_GRIFFIN_EX_WM_2
"Undercover Brother" is officially a married man ... TMZ has learned Eddie Griffin tied the knot in Las Vegas on Thursday after dropping $199 at a walk-in wedding chapel!!!!

Griffin and his fiancee Nia Rivers rolled into the Vegas Weddings chapel on Thursday afternoon -- where they took the plunge in front of 4 guests.

We're told the couple was in a "playful mood" -- and appeared to be very much in love.

Sources say the Griffins splurged on the Cherish Package -- which includes limo transportation, a bouquet for the bride, a boutonniere for the groom and 9 photos.

Mazel Tov!!!!

wasted days and wasted nights

Congrats to the newlyweds and may they dance to the music of Bootsy every day :)

Cimarron

Dang ... need a do over with a better dress, Woman!

Jodi

I hope she has a lucrative income. Eddie has 8 kids by 4 baby mamas and they want their money. I haven't seen Eddie in anything since his VH1 show called Broke. Congrats to them both and good luck Nia. lol

Leader of the ignorant masses

I often wonder what all the people who post on the internet bashing the looks of a person like this look like in real life. I could care less about the comments they make or what the person in the photo looks like. I just sometimes wonder.

Maurice

Congrats. my brother I hope everything workout between you and your beautiful bride.

MJ

Wendy

I thouight this woman was Lee Ann Rhimes at first glance!!!!!
no joke!!!!!!!

BigPapi

Man I hope this is one of his many jokes because that is one ugly thing.

Miz Val

The caption should read:Undercover Brother's ghetto Vegas wedding

Marty

I have to say that when he impersonated "Prince" on "Malcolm and Eddie", I rolled on the floor. He was GREAT!

nu sox n draws

ilgh-skin-ded

Brandi

Congrats Eddie & Nia!!! I am happy for u guys:) Unlike many of u who don't know either one of these folks I personally know the bride. Just because she is not of celebrity status does not make her any less of a person nor does it mean that their love for each other isn't real. She is beautiful inside and out!! Her skin has been this same color since elementary school, and as far as her hair color I don't know too many females that haven't changed it to more colors than what we were actually born with. Again CONGRATS guys:))

laura

CLASSY, Y'ALL

513SWAG

Man for real yaw need to quit hating take a look at your mates now is he/she hot maybe but not all for most, yaw don't know her or him so keep it moving. I bet you if you see her in person not only would you want her, but your girl might too..lol. Congrads CUZO and NEW CUZO.

Zecc

People should chill the **** out,,, Eddie got married three times , and this is his fourth , don't y'all think he had enough experience to decide what kind of women he wanna spend the rest of his life with ?
If the bitch can suck his **** well , and stay faithfull with , i think he can marry her...
Eddie is old enough to know what the young and attractive bitches want from an old guy like him?
Y'all prefer to see him with a young fresh bitch , ,,, and you forget that eddie is more than 40years old now ,,,
What do young fresh bitches want from an old *****?Marriage and divorce , so they can take all his money and go ...
Happy marriage Eddie..