Jason Momoa & Lisa Bonet

Their Marriage Is Very Fit

9/12/2011 7:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0912_jason_lisa_Splash
"Conan the Barbarian" star Jason Momoa, 32, and his "Cosby Show" wife Lisa Bonet, 43, cooled their wedded bliss sexy bods at the beach in Hawaii this weekend.

0909_beach_footer

TMZ Is Destined To Be The Next News of The World

Jason Mamoa is a beautiful man. Everything else I have to say is vulgar so....

tmz posters dont know sh1t

I normally a hairless ***** but I have reserved (in my head) there a few people that I'd LOVE to smash the hell out of their bushes...Lisa Bonet being one,Erykah Badu also, & also all those older white b1tches on Derperate Housewives (the redhead's bush for sure) & oh...all those MILFs & couagars that appear on HUNG!

yessir

HE COULD GET IT!

Mike

What are you looking at, TMZ? She doesn't look too fit to me.

Tisa

OMG....Check out this guys wet package!!!!! If i didn't read the comments Id have never noticed Lisa! BTW... I think she is great...She is a beautiful women....very real...with a FAB hubby.

Spencer B in MD

"Lisa Bonet" looks more like "Lisa Buffet"

YouDontSay

Look at how her body is aligned she is bending back. She is beautiful. No wonder so many people are insecure and have to be mean to others to make themselves feel better.

Spencer B in MD

Look at those haunches (shudder). She could feed a whole rugby team stranded on a mountain for months. Thank God she is wearing a one-piece!

Spencer B in MD

For a Big Girl, she has no chesticles! GAK

christy

She just had a baby.. you people are dumb.

Michelle

Idiots chiming in about stretch marks, guts, and her hair are self-loathing morons themselves.
Wake up you self-hating brain dead jerks!
These people think models actually look like their pics. Shut your pie holes your stupidity and lack of intelligence is laughable!
Sorry she dos'nt look like Guiliana Rancic or Leanne Rhimes or the Olsen twins or all these other white actresses that starve themselves to be considered pretty.
In latin and african american cultures the idea of beauty is more diversified and less rigid. I think you can find beauty in every body type. I wish commentors were required to upload a full length bikini shot of themselves. Moo Moo Im sure the girl (I use that term extremely loosely) has strecth marks too! No one is perfect and those who pretend to be are delusional and or dumb as dirt. Have a wonderful day. Mean people give it a rest your nasty disposition is'nt attractive at all. You're quite ugly yourselves and I dont need a pic to know that.

wendy

Sigh.......really? Lisa Bonet? He melts my heart!!! Loved him in Game of Thrones and Conan!

FredKruger

To the lonely,bitter,unhappy and possible unattractive women/men on here commenting on Lisa Bonet. Jealous much? I find her to be sexy.

Barbarascy

Lisa has some good taste in men. AND she still looks fantastic. I'll bet she will be pregnant again in a year. I know I would be.

LL Cool not

She is obviously PREGNANT! And for all the people making comments about her body, you know as well as I do that even pregnant she is in better shape than you in all areas. look at her man, look at yours...she dsnt have to work, you do and she has graced magazines because of her BEAUTY and you..well you look like yourself...so yeah...SHE IS WINNING

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments