Lil Wayne

Hitting the Road

W/ His Own Personal Skatepark

9/12/2011 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0909_lil_wayne_skate
Lil Wayne
has seriously ramped up his tour -- TMZ has learned, the rapper is practicing his skateboard skills on the road, traveling around with his own personal skate ramp ... in the back of an ESCALADE.

Sources close to the rapper tell us, Weezy packed a portable quarter pipe into a trailer, pulled by an Escalade -- and according to sources, the tricked out SUV follows the rapper's tour bus 24/7.

We're told Wayne rips it whenever he wants -- pulling over at random places on the road to squeeze in some much-needed board time ... and he's even hired a pro skater to coach him.

Weezy's been working on his new skateboard hobby for a while now -- and while he's no pro, he's definitely improving.

Ishcabibble

This guy truly has one of the greatest smiles on the planet. I'm not talking about whatever is on his teeth, I mean his actual smile, it lights up his entire face and is really genuine.

POSERS

Lil Wayne and Chris Brown are both "POSERS".

Wannabe skate borders.

Before they just wanted emulate the whole skater look.. news flash Avril Lavigne did that 5 years ago now they taken a interest in the sport....They just seem like posers to me. it's been a freaking spot for years now they want to be skaters???

brian

he skates as well as an 8 year old...at best

frnacisco 2010

this stupid guy should be wearing a helmet.

rebinsc

Ghetto...bet he put chrome spinning rims on his skateboard...

bunny

Lil Wayne, future Olympic medalist.

Ho-E Ramone

I play Roller Derby. I bust my ass like that all the time Weezy! Come skate with us! Flat Out Roller Derby
www.lakecharlesrollerderby.com

lubricator

The guy is loaded ands can do whatever he wants. He is exercising, and doing something positive. I don't understand what all the hate is for. Isn't this better than when he was just getting locked up and going to jail all the time. Looked like he was just ripping it and having a good time. If he keeps practicing he will just get better. Give the guy a break. It's better than being all sedintary and playing ps3 all day, or typing from a computer all day sitting down. Not even a fan of his music, but I thought the video was great.

abel zarma

weezy is one of my best role model, i love almost everything about him, am only commenting on how i feel about the raper in question, i hope he is doing good

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2