Ryan O'Neal

"Dancing with the Stars"

Was Just Too Grace-Full

9/12/2011 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0823_ryan_oneal_nancy_grace_ex_2
Ryan O'Neal said he backed out of "Dancing with the Stars" because of a bad knee, but multiple sources connected with the show tell TMZ ... he REALLY backed out because he can't stand Nancy Grace.

Sources tell TMZ O'Neal feels Grace has been "disrespectful" to his family ... claiming she has gone after Redmond, who has had ongoing drug problems, and even suggested the reason Redmond is messed up is because Ryan is a bad parent.

We're told Ryan really wanted to do the show, but could not co-exist with Grace.

Please!

Here is the deal. Nancy is mostly putting on an act when she does her show. I get it!
Ryan on the other hand is 100% real and a bad parent. Besides being a drama queen. ugh!

Carl

I'm surprised that Chaz Bono is getting all the DWTS press. To me, Nancy Grace is FAR more vile, hideous and disgusting than Chaz.

Trevis Miho

If I was him, that's exactly why I WOULD do that show. Piss her off..I hate that chick.

AntiSocialForum.com

Nobody's going to watch DWTS anyway.

CountryGal

Ryan O'Neal is s*** of the earth. He has room to be hating Nancy. This guy was having sex with women in a bed while his daughter was in the SAME bed. ******* sicko!

charley

dont agree with ryan at all but must say, i'm with him about that fat azz caylee bone maroow eating bitch...jusy wanna see this living breat cancer fall right on her fat ugly face...too bad we cant get her brats to be under her when she creates an earthquake...hate this media whore so much!

JP

Haha! What a baby. Can't deal with a strong women who is not afraid to tell it like it is.

Debbie

Ryan to see you on the next DWTS. Love the show with you and Tatum and hope you do another season. Loved you as Rodney Harrington on Peyton place that I watch you when I was 3 and until you left the show. Loved Love Story. My favorite back then Love, Hate, Love which I jus*****ched last week. Love your work Ryan, keep it up. Tatum needs to get over the past and start fresh today. Life's too short.

Hep

Now, THAT is a really shallow, unprofessional reason to bow out. If performers only worked with performers they were crazy about, there would be very few films, TV shows and plays being put on.

wunu

She really is a despicable woman. Breeding fear and hate.

writenow

Good move Ryan. Kudos to you.

Mazor

Pretty understandable to be honest. Nancy Grace is a disgusting piece of sh*t.

Rogue Warrior

Those of u who think Nancy Disgrace and Chaz are good for "any kind" of tv, are off your rockers!

Bobby

She's right.

Politico Pablo

Darn, they would've been great together.