Ari Gold's 'Entourage' Wife

Hot on TV ... Hot in Real Life

9/13/2011 2:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091311_reeves_splash_still

"Entourage" star Perrey Reeves looks DAMN good in a bathing suit -- whether she's frolicking on the beach in Hawaii (above) ... or showing off her amazing assets during the show's finale (below).

091311_perrey_reeves_video_small

So, about that finale -- we gotta ask ...

Eddie

Definitely hot. She is 41 and lookin' so fine. Just a fact.

MP

I really like most of the finale. I loved when Ari shouted Lloyd, which always makes me chuckle. I liked the way they wrapped up Eric (my favorite character) and Sloan. I did not like Vince running off with Sophia to get married. That happened too quickly, it was silly. If they wanted to have that as the ending they should have introduced her character earlier in the season and given her more of an arc.

beth

Are there more than one ending to the season finale? My recorded version did not have Ari and his wife in Italy. The one I saw ended with the two planes taking off together.
Did I miss something?

sweet

Too thin and fake boobs.Looks like she had lipo also on the legs You can drive a truck through them.

L610

i think her face is busted!

JD

"Skinny is out" says the Fat Chic.

E.

With all your SUPER LOW quality videos and images what the difference, you cant see any detail.

mel

She needs to eat a sandwich..STAT

honey2000

She looks healthy and happy, I would love to look like that! She has a very beautiful body. If you think she is too thin, that is because you have been looking at the growing obese population all around you, and thinking that is the "new normal".

Mikey

The final episode sucked. Only thing missing was big round rainbow colored lollipops.

Craig

Are you kidding me? If you don't think she's too skinny you have a problem. Did you watch the video? Bony a s s shoulders...there actually IS something in between overweight/obese and anorexic, people. It's called HEALTHY.

Zsigmond smith

They are so very romantic and sexy couple.both of them are very enjoyment in the beach.
WayFair Promo Code

Fat Mike

"she's too thin" = I'm a lazy fat pig who eats cakes and pies all day, oink oink.
Perrey is of the hottest women in Hollywood! She makes some of the actresses 20 years her junior look like bushpigs.

agree

I am so ugly. I am getting depressed when I see this stuff, I am not worthy to live. I will never look good, why am I even alive.

matt

she is not hot what is wrong with you. that butt? gross.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments