« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Manny Ramirez

The Microphone-Tossing Jail Exit

9/13/2011 10:26 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091311_manny_throws_mic_v2_still

Manny Ramirez
was released from a Florida jail moments ago after posting $2,500 bond.

The reporters on the scene were extremely aggressive -- in fact, before Manny took off, several shoved their microphones in his car window ... and Manny straight up grabbed one and TOSSED IT.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Sean

Maybe She deserved it

No comment

I can't blame him...stick your flippin mic inside my car and its mine. The bimbette reporter 'you're in trouble now' type of statement. Get your mic out so we can drive away.

I no way like or support Manny...but really the press can be f'ed up.

northern gypsy

it's that latin (spanish) hot blooded temper showing...
"enhanced" with steroids (?) a volatile combo indeed !!!
mrs. ramirez...if you don't want to play with dynamite...
just say pass...there's way too much drama !!!

Pimpcessa

Not for nothing, and I am not supporting a guy that hits women, but if you stuck a camera and a microphone in my face (inside my car even) after I just spent the night in the clink, I am not sure if I would have been as nice as he was. I mean it's not as if he atacked anyone, he just grabbed and threw the microphone.

I have to say that paps are really just out of control these days. I once watched a video of what the paps used to do to Britney, before she went bat**** crazy, and it's a wonder they don't get run over. They block you in and snap photos all the while they have their lights blaring in their eyes and stuff. But, then again, that is the price of celebrity I guess......

shawny5150

I'm not a Man-Ram fan, but if a reporter is going to thrust their mic "inside" his car, isn't that somehow trespassing or some other crime? I don't blame him for doing what he did. Reports need to learn there are lines they can't cross.

Donny

f off with all the haters, id jam that mic through that reporters face, leave the man alone he hasn't had the greatest couple of days. exploiting the man because of his domestic troubles is fuggin pathetic don't we have any real news to cover? this is just stupid

icyd

hello...crows,
whole webpage about Ramirez... which one? yes. twenty mile zone or thirty miles?
lets c
ic
oops yes, Manny
irrevelant
icy

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes! You would think he should know how to speak English by now!

AntiSocialForum.com

It shouldn't even be against the law to punch paparazzi in the face.

KnuckleDragger

Quote: "He was swarmed by reporters on his way out -- but the MLB star didn't answer any questions, speaking half in English and half in Spanish, saying, "It's none of your business."

Actually, what he said was..."Ees non ovs yor beesnez!"

O'Brien

QUICK INSTRUCTIONS:
1) State NO COMMENT
2) Keep window slightly cracked but NOT OPEN position
3) Don't slap your wife...EVEN IF SHE DESERVES IT!
4) If you are being FILMED and you have just been accussed of SLAPPING YOUR WIFE...do NOT, I repeat do NOT grab a microphone and toss it out the window (they may show an aggressive side, just saying)
5) Manny who?

lalaland

Perhaps TMZ should start up another web site dedicated solely to this roided up jerk slapping his money-hungry woman. Because it's such a rare situation.
It. Is. Just. Not. That. Interesting.

Shelly

Who really gives a sh**? Not me.

WestCoastCam

Thats Manny being Manny... lol He should have grabbed a bat and hit like that for the Dodgers.

Larz R

Roll up..your...window?? Sheesh- ASKING FOR IT.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments