Nancy Grace

I Never Trash-Talked

Ryan O'Neal

9/13/2011 9:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0913_nancy_ryan_EX_TMZ-01
Nancy Grace is perplexed that Ryan O'Neal dropped out of "Dancing with the Stars" because of her, telling TMZ, she never said anything bad about him.

Sources directly connected to Ryan tell us ... the actor was all set to do DWTS but dropped out because Nancy has said bad things about his son Redmond, who has had chronic drug problems, and also suggested he was a bad parent.

But Grace tells TMZ, "We have never covered Mr. O'Neal nor his family on our show," adding, "I hate that he dropped out of DWTS; I would have loved to compete with him and wish him the very best."

Grace says she considers O'Neal to be one of the great actors of our time and she finds his relationship with Farrah Fawcett "an inspiration to me."

Nevertheless, O'Neal has bitter feelings toward Grace ... and he freely discusses that in private.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

OKS

Ryan admits he is not a very good actor. Farrah got him about 7 jobs. He rode her coattails for a looong time. I'm glad she is not hear to witness how badly Ryan and his kids have behaved since her passing. She was a gift to all that new her.
There was one Farrah and one Farrah forever.

TheUltraworld

She found inspiration from his marriage to Farrah? He beat the **** out of her, got her hooked on drugs. Pick a stand on a subject & don't waffle. I think she now knows how hated she is. I'm tuning in to watch this bitch land on her ass

tellmeaboutit

She runs her ugly, venomous mouth about everybody, so I wouldn't be surprised. Her nicey-nice crap is too little, too late. We won't be watching since we watch nothing that b*tch infects. But hope she and her elephant legs dance like the big rig she is.

nathan

RYAN IS A BAD FATHER AND HE SHOULD BE ASHAMED AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE TO HIS KIDS. GROW UP RYAN AND QUIT WHINING. YOU KNOCKED GRIFFEN'S TEETH OUT, YOU BLEW YOUR KIDS OFF FOR FARRAH. HOPE IT WAS WORTH IT!

Natasha

I think Ryan O'Neil is a wimp. He is very self centered, and does not have the guts to deal with his own life's mistakes.

He would not have been able to dance like the rest, because he wants a free ride in life.

Ann

Ryan O'Neal is a hot mess and completely nuts.

Go Nancy!

shirley abraham

I love,nancy grace,just the fact,that she helps,missing childrens,says alot,and as for, nancy grace, being the way she is,kuddos,for her,more power for her.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6