Coco

Breast in Fashion Show

9/14/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0914_coco_startraks
Ice-T's modest wife Coco channeled her inner Janet Jackson and accidentally exposed her right breast while walking the Richie Rich runway show at New York Fashion Week on Tuesday.

It's hard to keep Coco contained.

0914_coco_footer

amlize

"a little-- wwhhooaaattt! the.. "~) -fashion? if she's not that conservative enough--she don't bother if her nipples are exposed..."p

Rogue Warrior

She's not the least bit Hot, she's FAT!

FlamingoNut

Ugh, she could be so pretty. All that makeup. Those ridiculous boobs. Less is more, in both departments!

croc

those shoes that the guys are wearing look stupid
looks like they are havin a hard time picking
up her lard azz too. what a sight! Eeek!

cindy

I bet Ice-T's pissed!

rini6

Real class act there, Coco.

Joe

amazing what people do to try to hold on to their 15 minutes.

Trooper Tom

I have never thought this person was attractive in any way shes like a blown up comic character who does any thing for 2 more minutes of publicity

fgsd

So, by accident one day I stumbled upon the reality show she is on.....I have never seen a bigger group of complete morons, dumb-and dumbers's in my life. The whole lot of them...clearly money can't by these people class...her Mother?! I had to turn the channel.....mostly because I could no longer look at those beat up, rode hard put up wet white girls, their skin is awful, tanned and orange, they look like they are tying so hard, the outfits, the fake everything, just a disaster.....all that money Ice and you let your woman look like she "bought and paid for"
And now....ooops, my big fake, rock hard solid boob fell out of my tube top. She is a nightmare to look at. I'd hate to that butter face without make-up.....scary.

Anya

She looks like like a cartoon character..... and UDDERLY ridiculous!

Trash

Trash....I just wish Hollyweird would die already. It is full of no talent whores and drug addicts. Talent died off there years ago and as a result our only choice for "entertainment" are no talents sluts just showing their tits and that makes them a "star". I hate everything about that town. Just waiting on the big earthquake that drops that town into the ocean and cleans up at least part of Cailifornia. Maybe our entertainment will improve.

kp

What kind of dirt bag husband would encourage his wife to dress and act like her if he wasn't pimping her out. I feel sorry for her and when I think of this guy it makes my skin crawl.

Carl

Although I went on the internet to find the uncensored pictures of Scarlett Johansson, when it comes to Coco I think I'll take a pass.

spyke

This woman is in serious need of psychiatric treatment. she has a compulsion to show off as much of her body as she possibly can at every opportunity. something is wrong with this cow.

boner

What a great slut, super hot trophey wife.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments