Salahi Disappearance

Michaele Ran Off

With Journey Guitarist!

9/14/2011 3:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0914_michaele_salahi_neal_schon_getty_EX

TMZ has learned ... far from being kidnapped ... Michaele Salahi has run off with Neal Schon, the lead guitarist for the band Journey.

TMZ broke the story ... Tareq called authorities several times last night and today, claiming his wife has been abducted, because she left without taking her belongings.

0914_michaele-salahi-journey-wm-date

But now we've learned ... Michaele (pictured above with Schon and her husband in 2010) has been dating the rock icon, went to his show in Nashville last night and is currently with Schon in Memphis, where Journey is set to perform with Foreigner.

Scoop Marketing, the rep for Journey, confirmed with TMZ that "Nobody kidnapped her and they are in Memphis together."

We've also confirmed Michaele has dated Schon in the past -- seen above partying at the Salahis' winery last year -- and she's called it an "intimate and passionate relationship."

0914_neal_schon_footer

MDThom

The Salahis are media whores and will do anything to keep their names in the news. I say it's a PR stunt. I'd bet he knew where she was the entire time.

Joe

The dateline on this story should read 1983. I guess lovin a music man ain't always what it's supposed to be...

DAVID PITTS

Dumb and Dumber

Sandra

Pathetic people trying to stay in the public eye with another stunt!!

Chaz

WHO FLIPPIN CARES ABOUT AN OVERAGE HO!

LLu

It's called "Karma"

Carl J.

The Salahi's were damn lucky they weren't slammed up against a brick wall and had machine guns stuck in their backs when they crashed that White House party a couple years ago. If my wife and I had the outrageous audacity to attempt to illegally crash a White House event "post-9/11"..... we would both expect to be dragged out of the car and worked over.

Janice

That's what you get for marrying a whore I guess.

Cindy

I live in the same town as the Salahi's and what a joke they are to everyone here!! They are truly an embarassment to our town. She used to come into the store where I worked all the time and when I heard she had disappeared, I thought it had to do with drugs (honestly, she seems to be on lots of it whenever you see her). But at this point they are broke and she wants that high class life but can't have it with her husband because what they don't mention is they are and have been sued by so many people and companies (and owe on so many judgements) that they were supposed to be having an auction this weekend to get rid of equipment used at the winery (which belongs to his parents the last time I heard) in order to pay judgements against them!! (Neil better watch out for his money that's all I can say). Also, the comment that was made on Saturday by Michaele just confirmed that her leaving was planned at least by her. At one point Tareq tried to "pay" a judgement at the courthouse by giving the court his "expensive" watch, until they figured out it was worth nothing and was fake!! This is all publicity in order to get money cause they are desperate and have nothing. They just need to grow up, stop living off his momma and daddy, and make an actual living for themselves like the rest of us do....

Wonka

The video of Journey at the winery was taken at a party in June 2005 at Oasis in Virginia. The Salahie's had hired Journey to play (they played 3 songs)at a wine event. This video is six years old.

KBOH

Damn, I didn't know that Neil would be that desperate for a date. She's nothing but a cow- needs to be taken back out to pasture to chew her cud

tel

This guy is a musician? Hasn't he seen her music video? Tareq, you're better off without her!

Holz

Funny, same day hubby shown crying for her return local papers show a 9/18 auction of the Oasis Winery he ran into the ground. Used to LOVE Journey, now, with one of them hooking up with Salahi- my love has turned sour.

Sandy

Who cares they will do anything to get their name in the news.

Lyndsay

Hey Tariq...Kate Gosselin is available!