Salahi Disappearance

Michaele Ran Off

With Journey Guitarist!

9/14/2011 3:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0914_michaele_salahi_neal_schon_getty_EX

TMZ has learned ... far from being kidnapped ... Michaele Salahi has run off with Neal Schon, the lead guitarist for the band Journey.

TMZ broke the story ... Tareq called authorities several times last night and today, claiming his wife has been abducted, because she left without taking her belongings.

0914_michaele-salahi-journey-wm-date

But now we've learned ... Michaele (pictured above with Schon and her husband in 2010) has been dating the rock icon, went to his show in Nashville last night and is currently with Schon in Memphis, where Journey is set to perform with Foreigner.

Scoop Marketing, the rep for Journey, confirmed with TMZ that "Nobody kidnapped her and they are in Memphis together."

We've also confirmed Michaele has dated Schon in the past -- seen above partying at the Salahis' winery last year -- and she's called it an "intimate and passionate relationship."

0914_neal_schon_footer

JR

Too bad... I really wish this slore had been kidnapped!!

mei

Just a smalltown wh0re... dang, now that song's gonna be stuck in my head all night.

Eyes for Lies

Whose surprised by this??? Anyone? This woman is out of control!

Irene

Not sure who these people are (except weirdos) or why we should care if she is here or not...just an over-inflated sense of self.

LeeLoo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I hate them both but Tariq really got punched in the ****. She can have Neal. I'd feel bad if she laid her money grubbing fingers on Steve Perry.

Best of luck to the love birds!

Blood Red Witch

PR stunt or not, this is epic and I was ROTFLMAO! She finally did something amusing!

dimes

Oh, burn. Guess she won't be at the vineyard on Sunday for the bankruptcy auction.

victory

Well, wonders never cease! Quite the odd couple, this most recent story is a real dilly. I always thought Schon was cute, doesn't surprise me that she would run off from that creepy husband of hers. Have fun Michaela.

SunsetStripCeleb

Dayum gurl! You go now! Leaving that old turd huzband behind! His arse is ugly and his face is like a sewer! I bet he is a controlling loser who tried to make sweet blonde woman his servant and she said NO! I am hot one and need a lead guitarist! Bye Bye Tareq! hahaha

Mikey

She's been brainwashed into liking crap music. The husband did the right thing in trying to save her but its too late. She's lost in Journey hell.

Allison

BAH HAHAHA who is this chick ?

Chris

There goes the band.

Mikey

I bet the husband believes his wife when she tells him its only a pr stunt and nothings going but, all the while she's screwing the whole band backstage between sets.

Mary Hansen

Hilarious that the skank would be sneaky--they do have a pattern of doing this, ya know! DUH. He deserves it. Now I hope Schon does it to HER.

V. Sandoval