Salahi Disappearance

Michaele Ran Off

With Journey Guitarist!

9/14/2011 3:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0914_michaele_salahi_neal_schon_getty_EX

TMZ has learned ... far from being kidnapped ... Michaele Salahi has run off with Neal Schon, the lead guitarist for the band Journey.

TMZ broke the story ... Tareq called authorities several times last night and today, claiming his wife has been abducted, because she left without taking her belongings.

0914_michaele-salahi-journey-wm-date

But now we've learned ... Michaele (pictured above with Schon and her husband in 2010) has been dating the rock icon, went to his show in Nashville last night and is currently with Schon in Memphis, where Journey is set to perform with Foreigner.

Scoop Marketing, the rep for Journey, confirmed with TMZ that "Nobody kidnapped her and they are in Memphis together."

We've also confirmed Michaele has dated Schon in the past -- seen above partying at the Salahis' winery last year -- and she's called it an "intimate and passionate relationship."

0914_neal_schon_footer

WTF

Does anybody care? Really. Who gives a steaming ****?

Lizzie

Is this guy that HARD UP??????!!!!!!! He'll "c*m" & run as fast as he can, this w(b)itch WILL drive ole neal CRAZY!!
"tark~fart" IS such a woman dresser, don't cha think!!!!???
MAX, MAX, MAX, MAX, MAX, MAX is soooooooooo YUMMIE!! :-)
Tiny, small, not big enough harvey is too short for his job!!!! STOP making fun of DAX, he's adorable!!!!!!

mama

and this is why he is on WHAT NUMBER WIFE? 5-6th? LMFAO

Rogue Warrior

A few songs Tareq shouldn't listen to for a while within his Journey collection;

Separate Ways
Faithfully
Last but not least, "Any Way You Want It"

tahoegeminii

Oh Darn-I thought we might be rid of Saladhead-but she is just doing what comes naturally to a loser sllutt whoorree poser like herself-Schon is one STUPID MFer-boy is he going to be sorry-with all the groupies in the world WHY-WHY-WHY-start counting the days until your **** falls off retard-I hope any police time in this matter is being billed to Saladhead as we speak

Damon

I see a suicide "ATTEMPT" in Tareqs' future!

They couldn't handle the attention Taylor and Russell were getting - so they arranged this!

Heidi and Spencer should bow down and kiss the feet of the King and Queen of famewhores - Tareq & Michaele!

Kim

Aren't she and Tareq having a baby via a surrogate?

Kelly

I buy almost everything except food and clothing from online auctions.

Most people aren't aware of the almost unbelievable deals that they
can get from online auction sites.

The site that has the best deals is ( HTtp://tinyurl.com/AuctionDeals )

and I checked with the Better Business Bureau and was told that it is
all legit. How they can sell gift cards, laptops, cameras, and all
kinds of goodies that we all want for 50-90% off, I don't know. I do
know that I bought my son an iPad there for less than $100 and my
husband a $250 Loews gift cards for $48.

Why would I even think about shopping anyplace else?

dave

Typical. She runs off with Journey and Foreigner. I alway*****ed those bands, so no wonder the most hated woman in the US runs off with them. Lame lame lame.

mj

she still buys her designer shoes at http://www.akseseriz.com

OCgirly

That's awesome. Bunch of dip****s!

Michael

my wife ran off with Ace Frehley of Kiss for four years and just returned. Her neck looks sore

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Oh, look. Three stories about these fame whores on one page!

Ok. How hard is it to call your husband and say, "Hi, I'm leaving you, stop calling the cops." *click* ?

bOObs

I don't know whether to barf, scratch my head, or clap.

ketjo

I WON'T SAY IT, REALLY I WON'T SAY IT ! .........OH HELL !!
YES I WILL...........TOLD YOU SO !!!!!.............