Mila Kunis

HACKED!

9/14/2011 12:18 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0914-mila-kunis-ex-getty
Mila Kunis is the latest celebrity whose cell phone has been hacked, and the hacker is leaking several pictures of a seductive Justin Timberlake ... TMZ has learned.

Four pictures have been leaked, including two which show Justin -- one, laying shirtless in a bed, and another in which J.T. is jokingly sporting a pair of pink panties over his head.  Kunis is not featured in either of the pics.

There's another photo of Mila in a bathtub, but all you see is her head.  And then there's another photo of a male which is explicit in nature, although his identity is a mystery.

There are also some texts and the hacker claims they reveal exchanges between Justin and Mila.

As we first reported, we're told Scarlett Johansson is going to the FBI today after nude photos of her that were hacked from her cell phone were published this morning.

We could not reach Kunis for comment.

Jen

It's what happens when you're stupid enough to put these type photos on your phone or on the internet! My husband took photos of me and then posted them without my knowledge, and a friend of mine found them! I was not happy, and it ruined our friendship after that. You are so stupid to allow someone to take those type photos of you and not expect them to end up on the internet somewhere. Had i known my idiot ex was going to do that, and show them to my boss and his friends, I never would have allowed it! i'm not ashamed, but I'm not proud either! Live and learn,but one would think celebrities would know better!

Johnny

Jesus,just proves she's human..Leave her alone.....OMG.....

alex

Just tell us if JT is with Kunis or Biel??? This is really confusing. He's horn dogging with both...hmmm what does this mean? are they into menage a trois? sounds weird why would he be sending photo's of himself to mila and sucking up to Biel?

rukkis342

Where are the pics? All of the sites talk about them, but no one has a link...

Jamie

TMZ clearly just made this up as it's impossible to find the 'leaked' pics on the internet. If they leaked they'd be viral.

Hugh Kares

yah johansson is all over usenet. gotta say. don't really care. seen better built hotties, even Ashkenazi hotties, I think Jaime Hammer is one of them. my question is, if she's so rich why does she shoot such a crap grainy/noisy, under exposed 2meg looking phone pic??? at least unintentionally embarrass yourself in high def for Christ's sake.

Scudrunner600

I'm sorry but I have to agree with Alex from 3 days ago. At the end of his comment he said that Mila is "starting to act like a vapid, vacant Hollywood skank bimbo." Must make her parents proud of her....but at least she has the smarts not to put bad photo's of herself on her phone, I have to give her credit for that. But I am going to quietly quit her & her 'camp.' Her 'camp' of friends (excluding her family) & sadly Mila are shallow, immoral or vicious--they, especially Mila, can't resist bad influences & stick to the standards that they know are right. I'm outta here!

Sienna Sacha

So what if Timberchump is wearing his pink panties on his head? Leave him alone. . .gay hollywood types being gay is not newsworthy. .. .If it was, Tom Cruise would be in the paper every day. .

Simon P. Bedard

I don't really care about the pictures ,I think we're all entitled to our own privacy.Give Scarlett and Mila a break , just try to put yourself in that picture!Naked pictures of Justin ,Mila,or Scarlett(so what)it's private!Best To ALL you guys and girls(women).Actors and Actresses,(entertainers).

Rabbit

Photoshop. Either that or they aren't from her phone. The pics could come from anywhere if they don't have her in them. And the texts? Anyone can write a text message.

Also, why would Scarlett Johansson be keeping nude pictures of herself on her phone anyway? The FBI and anyone else who thinks this is true are pretty dumb to believe any of this crap.

jay

nice and funny

Simon P. Bedard

I still stand on the fact that privacy should be honoured.I think Mila Kunis is very hot,but I won't hack her phone.What she does in her spare time and in private is no business of ours.Give her a break.!!

Serge

S.J. is stolen biological material, taken against will and formed to clones line 200 pieces total. Sign of dangerous criminal activity. Original Scarlett Galabekian educated and licensed pediatrician doctor.

DJK

Your not as great as you think you are. Cute yes and thats it.

galacticavenger

why would anyone be carrying nude pictures of herself in her phone......crazy nut!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments