News Anchor Mocks Kardashians

'Can They Still Hear Us?'

9/14/2011 8:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091411_achor_still

This happened a few days ago, so it's been around a bit ... but the video of FOX 29 news anchor Mike Jerrick mocking the Kardashian sisters after doing a satellite interview with them is HILARIOUS.

Christina

Heck yeah! Fox Philly!!!! Watch them every morning!

MISERABLE66

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That was great!

Hammer

Hilarious!

LaDonna

OMG, that was funny! Made my day to say the least.

Hammer

I wish more people on camera would mock them. The public can only do so much and our only medium is posts like this. Camera goes sooo much farther

chartman

hey, i think mike was funny. mother pimp has pimped these girls since they were quite young. if these girls are going on tv pimping their cloths then they have to take the heat. i can't imagine i would wear any of them. the older one is the most logical, kim trys to be nice then she goes off because she doesn't have her correct eye lashes, went hysterical when she lost her diamond earring in the ocean. who wears 75,000 earrings in the ocean. (can't be too smart). i think the public is so over these girls and now mama cow is pimping the younger two. bruce you just need to find a house and move with your girls. mama cow and her calfs will do just fine.

Mary McCartney

It's about time we all think about the absurd caricature that this family have become. Greed, big spending, supreme self-indulgence, self-absorption and a total lack of redeeming social value typifies every member of this family. Stop rewarding E! TV for serving as the personal ad vehicle for the world's most shallow and big-spending family unit. What purpose do they serve other than to spend and attract attention to themselves? If it walks like a pig and acts like a pig....

Nae

They're a bunch of idiots so they dont know any better anyways!! I wish they would ALL just GO AWAY!!

carmen

I DONT WHANT THIS COLECTION IN MY CLOSET.I LOVE THE ANCHOR

carmen

girls,horrible.i dont whant to see,this colection in my closet.

JP

HAHAHAH!!!! THIS IS ENTERTAINMENT. Such useless turds with annoying fake voices. It sucks that TMZ is in on making them out to be more famous than they should be.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

That is hilarious. The anchors have to blow off steam b/c they can't be a bunch of stiffs all day, & who better to mock than the kartrashians.

Sloane

unprofessional and disrespectful to the very people they invited on to help boost their ratings
doesn't matter what you think of the Karsashians or whoever-the anchor has no right to mock them
if I were his boss I'd can his sorry butt fast
I don't think that mocking guests is part of his job description
and if I were a celeb I wouldn't do an interview with him...ever...after seeing this

Lizzie

Haaaaaaaaa!! Haaaaaa!! This gent IS funny, too funny!! I don't mind Kim, but that TRANNY~chloe~NO~k IS a HIPPO,
UGLY, TUBBO and God awful disgusting!! Lamar run, run, run as fast as you can from this TRANNY, take your $$$$ Lamar & to to your children!! Courtney NO~k IS sooooo damn dumb, daaaaaaH ole ******** scott is sober, daaaaaah, she's sooooo monotone!!!!!!!!!!! MAX, MAX, MAX, MAX is soooooooo HOT!!!!! Little tiny ugly and small harvey is too small 4 his job!!!!!!!!!!!

Renee

Well at least the news anchor has the balls to call it like it is..I mean really if the K'sisters can't handle be laughed at then they need to find another avenue of celebrity hood. B/C they are as much of a joke as the Jersey Shore rocks and Hilton bimbo... they all need a real job in the real world. I found it refreshing someone actually made a joke of them while they were just on air!! ;) KUDOS Fox for keepin it REAL!