News Anchor Mocks Kardashians

'Can They Still Hear Us?'

9/14/2011 8:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091411_achor_still

This happened a few days ago, so it's been around a bit ... but the video of FOX 29 news anchor Mike Jerrick mocking the Kardashian sisters after doing a satellite interview with them is HILARIOUS.

keepingitreal

YES! YES! YES! I agree with Mike Jerrick. Enough is enough already! We can only endure so much! They are everywhere with no end in sight! I cringe at the thought of their celebrity. It's just unbelievable.

Yep I said that

Absolutely hilarious! These bimbo's do not talk like that when the camera is not on this is an act like every thing they do. What the anchors should have done is burst out laughing when the models appeared in those cheap looking dresses

sPaNkdEnALgAs

MAN, THIS MADE MY DAY!!!

ROFLMAO!!!

I wonder if they're gonna sure him now....

maylea

i thought that **** was funny thats crazy that open your legs give you a tv show and makes you famous

PG

Poor Sheinelle... She always has to try and right Mike's wrongs, even if she agrees with him. LOL They are great together. I enjoy watching them every morning while getting ready for work.

mareena88

very unprofessional, but hillarious and spot on.

Bhunney

THE KARDASHIANS R IDIOTS AND PPL WHO BUY THEIR PRODUCTS R IDIOTS TOO... THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FASHION... THEY ALL HAVE STYLIST TO TELL THEN WHAT TO WEAR AND ALL THE MORONS SPEND THEIR MONEY ON GARBAGE.. THIS SEARS COLLECTION IS UGLY N OVER PRICED... ITS LIKE THEY PAY THE MEDIA TO KISS THEIR BUTT.. CUZ I HAVE YET TO SEE THE OBSESSION WITH THEM

nisiek

LOVE IT!! These useless skanks deserve nothing..and it is high time somebody called them on their b.s....no talent, plastic surgeried ho's pimped out by their overbearing mother...fake, fraudulent, and hopefully soon fired....from EVERYTHING including and especially the E channel.

JMK

MyPhillyFox! Channel & Mike are the best morning anchors.. Mike is always hilarious!!

Laura

Mike Jerrick is the best....he is on in the morning here in Philly!!! I loved this clip!!!!!

MarkyMark

Do it again...LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL. Her face will soon fall off.

alice

They r loser for making fun of the kardashians they r so amazing u r loser if u dont think so!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Viooo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

Raven

Lol I knew I'd find this vid here! I noticed the article on MSN front pg & when I clicked to see it ,the article was there & the vid had been removed...each time I clicked the vid it sent me directly to comments. Funny because the last sentence to the article said "hurry & watch this before Mama kris has it pulled". I just KNEW TMZ wasn't gonna let it get opulled from their site. ;-)

tellmeaboutit

LOL Who doesn't mock these money/fame crazy crows??