Scarlett Johansson

Tapping FBI Over

NUDE Photo Leak

9/14/2011 6:41 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Scarlett Johansson nude photo leaked
Scarlett Johansson
appears to be the latest victim of a nude photo HACKER -- after multiple self-shot naked cell phone pics of the actress appeared on a popular website this morning.

Sources connected with Scarlett tell us ... the FBI will be contacted this morning because they believe this is a criminal act.

The FBI has been involved in several celebrity nude photo hacking situations in the past year -- involving Vanessa Hudgens, Jessica Alba and more.

FlamingoNut

Doesn't the FBI have anything better to do?

ManiacalZebra

The best way to keep nudie pics from going public is to NOT TAKE THEM!

Noname

People will never learn. Also on behalf of all the men here I would like to say nice body Scarlett.

fgsd

I guess dumb is part of her resume.....

Why in the world if you are this woman would you take pictures of yourself in the nude alone? Who does this? Do you sit around and snap shots of your kitty? Does she like her boobs so much see has to a picture on her phone to review them?

And....if her peers have had issues with their phones being hacked, why would STILL do it? Just dumb...I can't feel sorry for tthese chicks.

Jano

Scarlett, I don't give a damn...

Fidel Sarcastro

I gotta admit these people have to be dumber than a box of rocks. If you are a celebrity with fame comes increased scrutiny. Your life will be open for the world to see. With that people will do anything to get juicy morsels of your life, any dark, lewd or embarrassing content. That being said, knowing that there are people out there that are willing to go to any lengths to get said stuff why in the blue hell would you want to add to the risk by taking nude photos of yourself or allow others to do so? Hell if I was a celeb I would tell every gal I slept with "take a good long look and let the image burn into your brain because you ain't getting photos of this."

I am in no way excusing people who hack celebs computers/phones/etc in order to obtain said photos but knowing that people out there can hack said devices these celebrities should know better than to make it easy for said hackers by putting said photos on the devices in the first place.

Ray

sunshinerad

Jessica Alba has nudes out? I need to get on my leaked nude photos game.

Annoyed in MD

I honestly feel so much sympathy for Scarlett. What a terrible ordeal she must be going through.....and where can I find these pics?

FreeWill

So the FBI instead of be hunting for criminals, they should expend their time and our taxes searching for Miss Johansson's hacker? Really? Just stop taking pictures of you naked!!!

FreeWill

lalaland

Just how vain do you have to be to continue to take personal nude photos of yourself despite this sort of thing happening over and over and over again? Look at yourself in the mirror. I'm willing to be all these stupid women have lots and lots of those.

AntiSocialForum.com

Where are all the comments from the FAT chicks complaining she's too skinny?

Terry

Is she upset cause they where published or she didn't get paid. After all she could say believe me or not they are fake like all those others. Just google Scarlett Johansson nude there are lots of fake ones out there. By calling FBI she is confirming these are the real deal.

BouncersSuck

About as classy as 'stolen' nudes could get, being self-shot. Unlike Paris, Kim or Brit, Scar's 'stolen' photos leave her clean media image mostly in tact. Artistic nudes, even...nice job Scar.

But "tapping" the FBI???

In todays F'd up world of uber-fame through sex tapes; where no media attention is bad attention, apparently...Scar stands to profit from the release of these soft nudes much more so than she stands to lose, as well as increasing "awareness of Scar" through the impending "FBI investigation" and media reports as well.

Hacking someone's personal data is a serious crime. But if celebs use the authorities' existence as a method of doing 'double-whammy' publicity stunts, we need to re-evaluate.

Big Poppa