Sean Penn

Assistant Injures Herself

in Shower Slip and Fall

9/14/2011 3:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0914_a_sean_penn_shower_NPG_v4It was Sean Penn to the rescue today ... when his assistant fell down in the shower and messed up her arm ... and the actor rushed her to urgent care.

Sources close to the actor tell TMZ ... Penn's assistant was taking a shower at Sean's Malibu home when she fell ... and popped out her elbow.

Sean wrapped her up in a towel and took her to a nearby urgent care facility.

Sean and his girlfriend, Shannon Costello, (below) were clearly upset as they waited while the assistant was being treated.

0914_a_sean_penn_shower_NPG_v5_WMWe're told doctors managed to pop the elbow back into place ... and now the assistant is recovering at her home.

LS

Surely he's upset he got caught with his assistant, and the gf's upset about that. They aren't *that* upset over a popped elbow. It's not like she was gonna die.

Rogue Warrior

I've been around the block a few times and I can assure you Sean isn't crying because his assistant popped an elbow out of place! The reality is, his current relationship just came to a screeching halt even if at one time there was three way activity!

romba

Glad I'm not the first person who realized she's his side piece, not his assistant. But apparently I'm the first to point out that either he pushed her when she started talking about extortion while washing off his man chowder, or she deliberately injured herself in order to gain leverage in her extortion plot. Either way, she wins.

sonya

ummm am i missing something? His girlfriend isn't Scarlett Johannson??? :/

KenzieQ

Heh Karma for leaking Scarlett's naked pics?

Cheetara

They look like a lot of alcohol was involved in whatever they were doing...and the buzz is starting to wear off.

pk

Are they upset or just trying to hide from the paparazzi? Didn't think a popped elbow would warrant such distress.

sjb

It's not unreasonable that she showering. A lot of times these people work with their assistants at home, on the road, long hours, and I've known a lot of assistants who showered or even slept over at their employers.

Machelle

You guys are mean!
Sean is clearly worried about her.
I must admit, option number two would
be that he's thinking "Not another lawsuit"
I didn't just say that, it was my evil twin.

Melanie

"Oh, God Shannon, this awful! Who's going to brush my teeth now? Who!?"

Denese

I agree!! No way was she "showering" at their home. Something else was going on. Tee-hee.

MariJoy

Bleeding Hearts...my God, get a GRIP on your emotions people!!!

Burgle

That assistant is going to sue him big time and he will be liable because it happened in his home.

Pua

He and she have that "this three way is so going on TMZ" look. You don't get that diswrought over a dislocated elbow.....

thatoneguy

It was a popped out elbow. Why the sobbing? Something else is going on here. Maybe Sean had another meltdown and beat the sh*t out of the assistant? Just brainstorming..lol

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments