The Situation's Car

Blocks HANDICAP SPOT

from HANDICAPPED PERSON

9/14/2011 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091311_situation_still

So a handicapped person drives up to a bank in New Jersey yesterday, hoping to park in the handicapped spot -- only he can't because THE SITUATION'S FRICKIN' FERRARI IS IN IT!!!!

TMZ has obtained footage ... showing the displaced handicapped guy using his cane to navigate around Sitch's expensive sports car.

We called Situation's rep for comment ... so far, nothing.

Ann

He is such a loser. I am sure he will come back with some excuse that it is everyone's fault by his own. I wish he would go away and one day he will and no one will know who he is.

Heather_B

First of all, love Jersey Shore, but can't stand Mike. BUT...whoever shot this footage is lame. Half parked? It was his tail, someone could of parked there. And the dude had to walk LESS in that spot. You all made this a huge deal when it was not needed!

Jim

This is why you always carry a pocket knife. Remember boys and girls, always flatten TWO tires, cause everyone has a spare and you want ******** to learn a valuable lesson, not just be annoyed.

Heezy

Seriously? Yeah, he's an idiot that double parked... but the poor handicapped man still had front row, and was closer to the door. Are you telling me that because there wasn't some blue paint on the ground, that he was wronged...? It's not like he walked from the other side of the lot.

Michelle

What did Larry David call it? A "parking PIG"!

Ali

Just when I needed yet another reason to keep this guy in douchebag status.

Broncho4

Sorrentino is an idiot. Yes the man could have still used the spot, but that's not the point. The point is that Sorrentino (I refuse to call him "the situation") is only thinking of himself. It's a rough world out there and cars get scratched. If you can't afford to fix it... Don't drive it.

BRADLEY

I am disabled and people like you really piss me off and should have your car impounded and you jailed for this disgraceful act ,its bad enough to not be able to walk but to have somene like you degrad us is too much !!

adrian

who cares, man, the handicapped guy got the spot closer to the front door than the real handicap one was. People make such a big deal over such little things because they're bored, you're ruining the world for all of us. if HALF his back tire is in the parking spot, yes, it is a piss poor parking job, we all have them here and there. it did prevent the guy from parking, look how big the handicap spot is!

mc

what can you do, when person have toothpick legs, walk like pigeon and heve no brain after smashing his head in to a wall. clearly he is handycapped.

Dennis Johnson

Man this is BS................Dosen't TMZ have any other news than a guy parking his car a little on the handicapped side.I mean I am handicapped and I see nothing really wrong with this.I mean he did not take the whole space up.......get real.

miguel

He'll be driving a Yugo next year. Hope they write him a ticket, I only wish the old guy would have keyed his Ferrari and pissed on the drivers seat.

Kaire

As a handicapped person I can only say that I hope he gets to park their legitimately soon.

david

he needs to grow up.....what a ****

floknowsbest

What a complete ******* prick. I hate these Jersey Shore ******** and their false sense of entitlement. Please MTV cancel their show.