The Situation

I'm SORRY I Jacked

the Handicapped Spot

9/14/2011 10:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0914_situation_tmz_handi_EX

The Situation
is expressing some serious remorse for parking his Ferrari in a handicapped spot in NJ yesterday ... telling his inner circle he was simply in a rush to get to the bank before it closed.

TMZ spoke with sources extremely close to the "Jersey Shore" star who tell us Sitch is "very sorry" for taking the spot ... especially after learning about the TMZ video which shows a handicapped person who was forced to park further away from the bank.

One source tells us, "Sitch was in a rush to get to the bank before closing time because he is only in town for a few days -- and in his haste he did a sloppy parking job."

The source adds, "He understands that's not an excuse."

So, we gotta ask ...

Jim

Ok not for nothing but the bank was closer for the guy and he didnt have to walk any farther so stop the over kill.

KnuckleDragger

I park in handicap parking spaces all the time. I mean, how hard is it for the handicapped to cross a parking lot when they're SITTING DOWN! :)

janet

Who's the guy in the passanger seat? A look out for the cops?

ldybuderfly

Sitch is a LOSER who needs to get a real job cause his 5 minutes are up! Also, you could use a good therapist!

JimmyB

Jerk.

LcIrishman

Being handicapped, I know what a pain it is when someone uses a handicapped parking spot that doesn't deserve it. When I try to bring the error of their ways to their attention, I have been ignored, threatened, or mboth and since most police department do not place a high priority on parking offenders, nothing gets done. All of these people had one thing in commom, Selfeshness. Like the Sitch, they were all in a hurry, and to lazy to walk the extra distance, so they make me and others like me walk the distance. Try thinking about that the next time you are in a hurry.

Simone

He had to get to the bank??? Sounds like the money is running out.

Isn't about time we read that this clown gets punched out, AGAIN!

I'm not anyone

Dear "Sitch", I guess I can forgive you for this, but I cannot forgove you for being such a DUMBAZZ!

Julie

Nope, I have a REAL handicapped son in a wheelchair. I hate douche's that do that. Selfish, self-involved idiots! Thanks for making me walk from the end of the parking lot (and no I don't need the extra exercise so)...Do some community service at a handicapped school or adult daycare..

CCC

He was in a hurry to get to the bank before it closed? Lame excuse. I suppose the handicapped man wasn't in a hurry.

Good riddance!

Scuzbaag is only sorry because someone got it on tape.

USArmy

There is no excuse for what he did. I have a son with Cerebal Palsy who is wheel chair bound and I would have been furious had I encountered this idiot taking this parking spot.

Joe

Look, this is totally overblown. Yes, he's clearly in the HC spot. Yes, that's a really DB thing to do. Yes, he is clearly a huge narcissist. We all knew this anyway, and unfortunately self important people do this all the time.

My issue is with the story. The TMZ headline makes it read as if the man parked lengthwise across 3 HC spots while flipping disabled children the bird as they are forced to park somewhere in the distance.

Come on. Plus, the HC guy parked next to him. He was not hindered at all. Not an excuse, but there it is all the same.

LcIrishman

pimpc, I hope you catch a dibilitating disease or have a horrible accident that renders you needing assistance to walk, and see who complains then about people taking your handicapped spot.

Kpick

Douche! Why give them any forum at all......