The Situation

I'm SORRY I Jacked

the Handicapped Spot

9/14/2011 10:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0914_situation_tmz_handi_EX

The Situation
is expressing some serious remorse for parking his Ferrari in a handicapped spot in NJ yesterday ... telling his inner circle he was simply in a rush to get to the bank before it closed.

TMZ spoke with sources extremely close to the "Jersey Shore" star who tell us Sitch is "very sorry" for taking the spot ... especially after learning about the TMZ video which shows a handicapped person who was forced to park further away from the bank.

One source tells us, "Sitch was in a rush to get to the bank before closing time because he is only in town for a few days -- and in his haste he did a sloppy parking job."

The source adds, "He understands that's not an excuse."

So, we gotta ask ...

Cory

33% of people are ******* stupid to forgive him. THere are plenty of parking spots at the bank, and if you force an actual handicapped person to park further away, that's a crime in and of itself. You're all idiots to even think that he should be forgiven for him.

Ryan

the video clearly shows the handicapped man was parked closer to the door than if he parked in the handicapped spot. it would only have benifited the man if he was in a wheel chair. most small business have spots closest to the ramped sidewalks than towards the door.

Dee

He is a total piece of s**t.

My Mother is handicapped and relies on those spots. People like him make me sick. It's too bad nobody did key his car.

lee

There is such a thing as ALLOWING YOURSELF ENOUGH TIME TO GET SH**T DONE!

bunny

It only takes a few seconds to back up, straighten the car and pull forward again. He's only sorry because TMZ pointed it out and everyone called him out on it.

HMMMM

So, that excuses everything? What a horses ass. Another example of one of the Jersey Whore's doing something wrong and thinking "I'm sorry" fixes all.

LcIrishman

pimpc, I contracted a disease through no fault of my own that took away my ability to walk without assistance. What excuse do you have for your mental deficiencies.
PS. I am fully employed and have never recieved one dime of public assistance. Can you say the same since you seem to be an expert on the benefits.

en Todo Momento!!

oh come on. disabled people need exercise. they can walk a couple of extra feet. they are gonna be in a vegetative state sooner than they wish! don't hassle the boy!!!

Renee

yes Douche' is the first thing that came to my mind...besides the fact he should be fined triple the cost since he obviously can afford to jack a handicap spot.. He is only sorry because he got caught. Like to see him try that with a Vet. I am disgusted by anyone that takes those spots designated for those handicapped. They are trash!

Peter

What a sorry ass excuse. I need to go to the bank before they close. Coming from your ass that has the AX black card and million dollars in your wallet. He will be nothing after the show, but maybe he will star in the Dr. Drew show.

GG

the guy has no respect and thinks he can do whatever he wants,because he thinks he's a star,but in fact he's a LOOOOOSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEERRRRRRR

rob

Waaaaaahhhhhhhh! The source close to Mike said he was only in town for a few days. Waaaaaaahhhh!!! Want some cheese with that wine? Wait, here comes the Waaahhhmbulance.

Lily

It's been mentioned on JS (yes, unfortunately I watch the show) that he will park wherever he wants. He got towed once in an episode. This isn't new behavior and he's only sorry he got caught and looks like an even bigger douche.

Gwendolyn

he should buy the guy a free lunch or something. send him a gift certificate to a really nice restaurant and never ever park in a handicap spot again. the ticket for parking in a handicap parking space here where I live in around $500 I think.

NYANIMALLAWYER

No excuse AND he did not just do it in a rush. He is one of those people who park diagonally to protect their fancy cars-come on, we all see them BUT, to avoid people from purposely keying the car, smart jerks park in the far corner.
As a Long Island, NY attorney who also handles disability law (and we know how tough it is to park, even on Long Island), there is NO EXCUSE for taking a handicapped spot. Not only do folks who are handicapped need the spot, but they often have wheelchairs, walkers and other aides, as well as service animals (I am an animal law atty as well). So, the situation is that everyone better stop being douchey because the gov needs money and many of us will be advocating for a nice new way of raising funds.