The Situation

I'm SORRY I Jacked

the Handicapped Spot

9/14/2011 10:38 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0914_situation_tmz_handi_EX

The Situation
is expressing some serious remorse for parking his Ferrari in a handicapped spot in NJ yesterday ... telling his inner circle he was simply in a rush to get to the bank before it closed.

TMZ spoke with sources extremely close to the "Jersey Shore" star who tell us Sitch is "very sorry" for taking the spot ... especially after learning about the TMZ video which shows a handicapped person who was forced to park further away from the bank.

One source tells us, "Sitch was in a rush to get to the bank before closing time because he is only in town for a few days -- and in his haste he did a sloppy parking job."

The source adds, "He understands that's not an excuse."

So, we gotta ask ...

Jessie

Classic celebrity thinking they can do whatever they want and apologize later and it makes it better.

david kelly

one word sums it up, JERKOFF!

MarieD1969

The Sitch needs to stop being a Bitch, and park his car right just like everybody else in this world! He should be called the Douche!

tellmeaboutit

He's lowlife garbage.

Pierre's Partner

Heard on TMZ about this story and some guy says he hates handicapped people. Well guess what boy......I hate being handicapped more than you hate handicapped people! Only good thing about being handicapped is having a beautiful standard poodle for a partner. He is smarter than most men I know including the wise cracking youngster with his stupid comment.

gramercy808

CLEARLY he is mentally handicapped.

joejava68

The dude is just too self absorbed to be following the law.Did he receive a ticket?

Mike

Gawd...not only does he act like a moron but looks like a moron. Now its time to put myself out of my misery for even reading this story. I mean, the guy has to be the world's biggest loser in life. Just my opinion though.

karen

I don't understand how this group of Jersey jerks got so popular! They are entitled millionaires, thanks to some idiot viewers!
He's not sorry. He just got caught.

Kevin

Actually he might be entitled to parking there, sice he is mentally handicapped.

Guy Pannell

Why would anyone be surprised that this bag of **** doesn't give a second thought to parking in a handicapped stall, certainly the handicapped are only an inconvienience to this filthy douchebag. He's lucky I wasn't around to see that, I guarantee he would never forget the smackdown ...ATM's never close, so his BS excuse doesn't pass the smell test...frickin moron...

MarieD1969

The Sitch; Should be called the Bitch. He needs to park his car the right freakin way just like everybody else,,,loser. Should be called the "Douche"

Atlantaguy

Years ago I wa***** by a car (by someone who thought it was a good idea to have beer from breakfast!) I spent a year in a wheelchair, a year after that using a walker, and YEARS in physical therapy after that - and still have permanent leg damage today. I can't count how many times I've gone someplace to see able-bodied people park in handicapped spots... just THIS MORNING at my local post office, some couple in a SUV.. very healthy... parked in one and darted into the building to mail packages. It makes me sick to see how self-centered people can be (celebrity or not). Wake up people... the freakin' world does not revolve around you.

stan

Capitol D

bobby

That cripple guy actually parked CLOSER to the front door than he would have if the handicap space wasn't blocked, so big f'ing deal.