Michael Lohan:

Kate Major is STALKING Me!

9/15/2011 10:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0915_milo_kate_EX
Michael Lohan
is scoffing at ex-girlfriend Kate Major's allegations that he made wild threats against her and her family, claiming she's become more obsessed than a pack of Lady Gaga's little monsters.

Michael says she constantly calls him, "finds him" in various places -- despite filing a request for a protective order against him last week.

As far as Kate's claim that he secretly taped the two of them having sex, Michael tells TMZ ... yes, he did tape their sexual liaisons, but only because he felt it was necessary to prove she was a willing participant.

Too bad ... they're such a cute couple.

Rogue Warrior

Can she please vanish already like the key witness in the MJ case? Better yet, somebody PLEASE take her and Dilo to Aruba!

Sarafina

Hands down, he is The King of ADHD Drama! Poor Linds never had a chance to live a normal life...

Rooster

Wait! He felt it might be necessary to prove she was a willing participant?

LOL Um, I really don't know what to say. Umm - predator. Not in the silly "likes daddies girls" way of being a predator. More like the "Oh, you like it when I tie you up and share you with passing strangers" way.

Can't you just see him in court "Well I have this video that proves she in the past was a willing participant - so thats like proof she wanted me to choker her out while I was raping her & any consequences, like fatal or something, are all her fault because I think she was a willing participant"

"and she wanted me to punch and kick her after she was dead"

... or was it just me that got that vibe?

anon.

That's one video I don't want to see!

Christina G.

Why is he having a sex with a woman who he suspects might accuse him of rape? Now that's desperate.

Tammy

Oh, shiot!! Here comes the Vivid offer.

Tommy

Uhhhhh, if you have to tape yourself having sex with someone to 'prove' that they're a willing participant, something's wrong with you both. Crazy the lot of 'em!!!!

starshine79

boooooring!

Karen Larsen

these two are sooooooooo sick!!!! They both need to NEVER EVER speak again!!!!!!!!!!!! They both need to get a LIFE, a JOB and GET CLEAN and STAY CLEAN!

JLB

SMH...that whole Lohan clan is some kind of special.

c

STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS LOSER. He is not famous, she is not famous. What the **** are they even doing on this site? Does Michael give Harvey daily B.J.s or something because I cannot fathom why else he would ever be on this or anyone else's site.

laurelinthegolden

Please, please, PLEASE make these two pieces of lowlife pond sum disappear into the void! The world would be a better place without them!

help this young woman

Michael - Linds said she saw you in the hotel by the waterfalls last night and wants to know if you found her missing cocaine. She says she must've dropped it right there when she saw you. If you have it, she wants it back.

Phreaky

I actually believe him about taping her having sex to prove she was willing. Could totally see her claiming rape. Everything Michael Lohan touches is a diseased infested lying sociopath.

Blood Red Witch

I think the taping thing came from to much crack paranoia. If you ever see his tweets when he goes on a rant. So much like Lindsay. He goes on crack tweet sprees that are nuts. Or he is just a crack head perv................

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments