Michaele Salahi

'Wild Sex' Claims

with Journey Guitarist

9/15/2011 11:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0915_michaele_neal_launch_EX
Michaele Salahi
was bragging about the "wild sex" she had with Journey rocker Neal Schon ... even before she left her husband Tareq Salahi ... TMZ has learned.

Sources extremely close to the alleged White House crasher tell us ... Michaele and Neal first met in 1998 -- while she was engaged to Tareq -- and the two felt an instant attraction.

We're told, Michaele and Neal managed to restrain themselves at first ... but in 2009, things came to a head -- and the relationship turned sexual. Michaele even bragged about the "wild sex" to friends through emails.

Michaele and Neal managed to keep the affair secret for the past two years ... but last week, things ramped up again ... and Michaele decided it was time to make a move.

As TMZ first reported, Michaele ditched Tareq on Tuesday to meet up with Schon -- and she's been with him ever since.

Tareq claims he's devastated -- and has told friends he feels "betrayed" by his wife.

UPDATE: A rep for Journey challenged our story and said we needed to make a major correction -- they met in 1995, not 1998 ... BEFORE Michaele and Tareq were engaged.

rick

... my last post on here as rick {i have one other name also}

Montel Williams-The Salahis Used Me to Promote Their Event
I kinda like that picture of michaele. she looks like an evil witch of a woman who wants some kinky sex. I'd pay and let her use me for a sex romp if she'd dump her dumb ass husband first.

HOLY CRAP, now what do i do if she actually finds out who i am and looks me up! i mean seriously, i'd do her, but journey just repulses me. i can't turn off the radio or change the station quick enough when i hear that music.

Howard in Miami

"came to a head" lol

There's a problem here

Are you kidding me? She's so old that flabby, worn out, nasty thing is surely dry as a bone. He's probably got stock in KY.

spyke

Not to sound like a conspiracy theorist but has anyone ever checked to see which corporation owns which network/magazine and so on? If this is a publicity stunt, TMZ just gave them major publicity. same network? dunno, just asking. The tabloids are giving more page space these days to reality trash than the do to real stars. I saw that little slut from the teenage mommy show on the front cover of one the other day while standing in line at the store. No I didn't buy it. I do read tabloids for entertainment, which of course helps keep them in business but I draw the line occasionally. I didn't buy the copy the of In Touch which accused Jada of sleeping with Marc, I hate those disgusting Worst Beach Bodies issues Star runs and I am sick to death of the Real Housewives of whateversville.

Emily

IDK, the more I read about this, the more I think it's real. What kind of man would allow for his wife to pretend she ran off with some guy? If you think it's a stunt, why do you think they'd do something THIS embarrassing?

janet

Isn't it funny how Harvey gets back to his bus tour.

Make it stop

None of this is believable. These people are perfect for each other because nobody knows how to tell the truth. this is all for publicity and they would have already been irrelevant except for sights like this one constantly posting about them.

Tony Chliek

She is a despicable, lying cheating whore groupie. She should have told her husband in person instead of letting him find out through the media and police.

Valorie

So is she still just a "fame" whore or does this make her a "ho" whore? I'm thoroughly confused! I think I'm going with a straight up HO!!!

Leader of the ignorant masses

Someone forward this to Gloria since she seems to think only men cheat.

Lena

Wasn't this publicity heifer claiming she and hubby were expecting a baby? I could've sworn that was the word at the beginning of the summer. Not enough buzz on that; so she hooks up with an old has-been guitarist. Ok..let's see how this train wreck plays out...probably a lot like poor "Peter Brady's" May 2010/ December 1944 romance.

Jodi

I still don't know if all of this is just a PR stunt or what?

MyOpinionOnly

One thing Iwill add...what the heck is the difference about WHEN they met when they are still CHEATING ON THEIR SPOUSES? WHEN they met doesn't matter as much as WHEN THEY STARTED THEIR AFFAIR. Come on TMZ...we have all had a good laugh, no let this story die its death as it should be. Any mention of passionate hot sex with the words Michaele in it makes me want to vomit all over my computer. Ugh.

Zelda

She's a pig. Karma will find her skinny ass.

silverchixx

Same comment as yesterday--this whole thing is a PR stunt--they are pathetic human beings!