SpongeBob SquaresUp

FIGHTS Two Women [VIDEO]

9/15/2011 6:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091511_spongebob_video_v2
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SpongeBob Squarepants!!
Absorbent and yellow and VIOLENT is he? SpongeBob Squarepants' ... impersonator!

TMZ obtained CRAZY video of a dude in a SpongeBob costume picking a fight with two women on Hollywood Boulevard Tuesday ... and getting his porous ASS KICKED.

Cops were flagged down and Spongie was detained -- but he was eventually released because nobody wanted to press charges.

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

I LOVE HOW THE POLICE DROVE BY AT 0:45 AND KEPT GOING.

jj

why is rihanna beating up spongebob?!!! and why is rumer willis helping?

HaveStarr

This SpongeBob video is pretty much AMAZING! The funniest vid I've seen since the infamous "Gimme my f*cking change" video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vt0XOazqb4 and the equally hilarious vid of the bus driver crashing into a train then saying "Not again....." "Wasn't that light green?" http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=10e_1268931032 Bwahahha keep'em coming TMZ, you just made my morning!

Amalia

Clearly, the ghetto chicks were the aggressors and not the Sponge. And the characters on Hollywood can be annoying, but if you ignore them, they leave you alone and move on. These chicks were trying to pick a fight.

Trevis Miho

Haha, these girls look dumb as sh*t. They're SOO hard..

Vampyr

The only charges that should be laid are the towards the lady (loose term) wearing those tights, neither of them must have mirrors at home to see how HORRID they both look. At least sponge bob is hiding his identity.

Amy

I was there a few months ago, and swear spongebob pick pocketed me!

panifuji

Tuirf WAR hos VS hoius westwood dis crackcorn

John_Dunkel

It should be called "Two crackwhores beat up Spongebob."

fkeys

People on the street who see the immense wealth around them, must feel completely like sh*t all the time as they struggle to find food to eat. Sad really.

Randi

Had this same problem on Hollywood Blvd a few weeks ago but it wasn't spongebob it was the over weight spiderman who started talking crap to my 8 year old!!!

royalredus

I don't normally get my jollies by watching people fight, but that was just hysterical. And LOL @ Rhubino: "Watch for Barney trying to knock off a liquor store in Iowa next."

So these people dress as characters to go panhandling?!? Hollywood is nuts.

CarneyIsGod

What piece of **** wannabe thugs, those girls should be punched in the face, and by someone that isn't in a SpongeBob costume.

justagirl

I am not a big fan of the costume characters. We have learned to tell our children not even to go up to them since even a handshake or hug will result in a hand out for cash. Even so, the "ladies" (and I feel I am being over generess in addressing them as such) were quite trashy and repulsive. I am certainly glad we did not witness any of that behavior when we visted that area. What's really sad is people today find that entertaining and funny. A true sign of how America has become grossly dumb-downed in society today. Those girls and the costumed man should be embarrased and ashamed of themselves, since I would be just being caught in the same company as these imbeciles.

Chris NJ

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH. Who got punched in the face by two girls...Spongebob Squarepants. Everybody!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments