T.I.

SPRUNG FROM PRISON!!!

9/15/2011 11:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0915_TI_EX_02

T.I.
has just returned to a halfway house to complete his prison sentence -- this after he was yanked out of the halfway house last week and returned to prison for allegedly engaging in shenanigans on his tour bus.

As TMZ first reported, prison officials sent U.S. Marshals to the halfway house last week, after concluding T.I. had unauthorized people on the bus that transported him there.  Officials also claimed T.I. conducted business on the bus -- something his reps strongly deny.

T.I.'s lawyer, Steve Sadow, tells TMZ, "We have good reason to believe that this favorable result was reached because of the proactive and assertive approach taken to protect T.I.'s rights by providing B.O.P. officials and the media with reliable and accurate information and that T.I. did not intend to violate his transfer furlough or any other B.O.P. rules en route from the prison facility in Arkansas to the halfway house in Atlanta."

Sadow adds, "T.I. will be released from custody on Sept. 29, and then will be supervised by the U.S. Probation Office for a period of 1 year."

0831_TI_freedom_footer

Irish

I was perusing the headlines here at TMZ When my 19 yo daughter said "Who's T.I.? I replied "a rapper, though I don't know what T.I. stands for." Without missing a beat she replied "Total Imbecile."

Irish

Ace

When you're released from the halfway house......leave in a tour bus....hahaha

as I was sayin

This is great news!

Rob Awesome

Wat you know about dat

ka0z4allu

People r so stupid! Who is TI yeah no one knows! Whatever! And they should really leave him alone! This country is sick wit letting baby killers free yet sending people to prison for weed and pills! F the morons!

spyke

Yeah, did you learn your lesson about following the law and assuming a little humility while you do your time?

Cujeaux

Who gives a sh*t. I'm tired of hearing about this d*uche.

John Roman

loser!

Joshua

Thank God!!!

Criss

Welcome to complete obscurity!

thello

I'm happy for T.I. It seem like once you in the system tho it's stuff. T.I got that bread too, so look who's getting paid. The Lawyers, the judge,the court, the attorneys, the probation people, the fines, that money goes to all those people

Memphis

ball

If u don"t know Tip don"t worry your just old. LOL

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2