Tareq Salahi

"Devastated" by Wife's Liaison

With Journey Guitarist

9/15/2011 6:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0914_salahi_neil_EX_01
Tareq Salahi
is telling friends, he feels "betrayed" by Journey guitarist Neal Schon, a trusted friend who has hooked up -- again -- with his wife, Michaele.

Tareq is saying he considered Neal and his band members "best friends."  The band recently came to his winery in Virginia and played for free and even stayed with Tareq and Michaele.

And there's more.  Two weeks ago, Tareq and Michaele went to a Journey concert in Virginia and hung backstage with Neal and a woman named Ava, whom Tareq believes is Neal's wife.

Tareq has been crying hysterically, saying he feels as if his life is over because Michaele is all he lived for.

TMZ broke the story ... contrary to Tareq's belief that his wife had been kidnapped, Michaele was hooking up with Neal in Tennessee, bouncing from Journey concert to Journey concert.

laura

I know who Journey is, I know who Neal Schon is...but who the fock are these other people and why would Neal Schon want a dried up plastic old woman with a lazy eye? LMFAO

mrsdoubtfire

Tareq, I feel your pain. I have been through a similar event. A good friend helped me when he said "It aint nothing but a pisshole" Proper perspective. Say goodbye and make more fine wine. M

mrsdoubtfire

PaulWS

You and that slut should still be in jail for what you did. Just kill her and yourself and make all of us happy.

karen dapello

"Who's Crying Now"???

Tully Mars

Scam, I smell publicity stunt.

moxie

Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!

THIN LIZZY

Why are doing that hag Neal? Tell me you use her for BJs only.

Kay

What's the problem? There's room for lots of pigs at a trough.

moni

This story gets better and better. Do I hear Russell calling Tareq? I still call this stroy BS! Attention whores!

w

This is why we need to go back to a more conservitave time, where there was a law against indecency and lack or morals, for crying out loud Frank Sinatra was arrested in the late 20's for having an affair with a married woman.

Find this whore bag (micheleca or what ever her name is)whore bag of a woman and throw her in jail, she broke all morals and decency and should be ashamed of herself AND if this is a publicity stunt then I hope they know that they all just sold their souls to the devil, if not I hope this man realizes he is better off with out that whore, dust himself off and move on, and realize life is worth living still and there will be someone that will love him and he can love again, Don't give up man, shes not worth it.

ERIC

HOAX!!!

DubstepDistribution

He's a lying douchebag

Judee

ALL publicity is good publicity when your home is being auctioned off this week-end and you are broke. Coincidence? Hardly! Bets, both are in on this latest scam for these publicity addicts! Make me sick.....

Silly TMZ

This story is hilarious! Watching him cry on the news about her being kidnapped because he hadn't seen her in 6 hours was great!