Tareq Salahi

"Devastated" by Wife's Liaison

With Journey Guitarist

9/15/2011 6:53 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0914_salahi_neil_EX_01
Tareq Salahi
is telling friends, he feels "betrayed" by Journey guitarist Neal Schon, a trusted friend who has hooked up -- again -- with his wife, Michaele.

Tareq is saying he considered Neal and his band members "best friends."  The band recently came to his winery in Virginia and played for free and even stayed with Tareq and Michaele.

And there's more.  Two weeks ago, Tareq and Michaele went to a Journey concert in Virginia and hung backstage with Neal and a woman named Ava, whom Tareq believes is Neal's wife.

Tareq has been crying hysterically, saying he feels as if his life is over because Michaele is all he lived for.

TMZ broke the story ... contrary to Tareq's belief that his wife had been kidnapped, Michaele was hooking up with Neal in Tennessee, bouncing from Journey concert to Journey concert.

GOLLY

So? Where is Gloria A$**** at? Cheating only hurts women? Women cheat just as much as men. Sad Sad Sad.

Chuck D of Valpo

Well, if I were his agent and he wants to stay in the "limelight", I would tell him to hook up with Octomom.
I think it would make for some good comedy. Start out with 11 shows similar to John Cleese's "Fawlty Towers". He could have his winery, his crazy wife, and her 14 kids.

Heather

Nice pic of her! lol. hillarious

charley

WHY SHOULD HE BE DEVASTATED......HE GOT RID OF A WHORE........AN UGLY ONE AT THAT..JUST SEE IT THIS WAY....DUDE GOT YOUR LEFTOVER (K) ...UNT!

RamHead

Tareq, move on, don't look back. If she really hooked up - again - with Schon, you know the saying: "Karma is a b1tch."

what a hoot

As Elaine Benes once said on an episode of Seinfeld "fake, fake, fake, fake, fake".

I'm sure this was all contrived between the three of them, just to keep the Salahi's name relevant. They are so f-ing desparate for fame. Ugh!

Briony James

Oh grow a pair and stop crying! He's behaving like Boehner!

Wash. Hts. Girl

I believe this hokey story as much as I believe that tomorrow I will wake up and they will have closed the Internal Revenue Department. After the Kardashian Klan, these two are on the top of the all-time sleaze list.

LittleBIt

Maybe SHE'S the fame whore!! I thought they both were when they snuck into the whitehouse for that dinner a while back. Obviously, SHE'S the one who wants to be around famous or powerful people. Either way - it was a rotten thing to do. Marrige vows don't mean much to this whore. Kick her to the curb T. She ain't worth it!! If she's gonna do this to you - she dosen't give a sh*t about you. Move on dude.

Mikey

Leave a note.

Tammy

This famewhore biotch ALMOST has me feeling sorry for Taraq.

Emily

I love it when TMZ picks the worst photos of people

Jan

How many interviews will Tareq SELL $$S about this story? He is pulling all the drama he can to milk it for all it's worth.

Cathy J

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww just ewwwwwwwwwwwwww and I have always been a fan of Journey...but ewwwwww say it ain't so Neal!

Gloria