Tareq Salahi [VIDEO]

FILMS Rock Star Kiss His Wife

Ultimate Humiliation

9/16/2011 5:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091511_michaela_kiss_v2_still

It's the most tragically ironic video we've ever seen -- Tareq Salahi blissfully ignorant ... cheering on his wife while she plants a fat kiss on Journey guitarist Neal Schon, deep into their secret affair.

Neal's eyes tell the whole story -- it will make you squirm.

The clip was shot backstage at a make-up concert in Virginia on Labor Day weekend -- the show was originally scheduled for August 28th but was rescheduled due to Hurricane Irene.

Tareq is holding the camera ... and it's fair to assume he has NO IDEA what's secretly going on.

And FYI ... it was no accident the Salahis turned up at that concert -- sources extremely close to Michaele tell TMZ, she had been in close touch with Neal leading up to the show.

According to sources, Neal went so far as to send Michaele an extremely suggestive message just days before the show -- "I will be there on the 4th for a make-up date. Solo!!!! Can u?"

Apparently, the answer was yes. Don't tell Scotty.

JP

ugh! How the heck did this happen? And why is Neal Schon boning this skanky, White House-gatecrashing, plastic surgery addict, reality TV trash? Tareq should dump this two-bit social climbing whore on the curb.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Omg....TMZ....S...T...O...P.

Liz

I DO NOT CARE!!!!
HUBBY IS IN ON THE MEDIA WHORING ON THIS!!
STOP TALKING ABOUT THEM!!!!
THEY ARE ALL IDIOTS!!!

Rocco

Okay, now you're just sensationalizing. She kisses him on the cheek. She also has her hand on a WOMAN! Oh my.

I had to replay the video because I thought I missed something.

gutsygirl

Harvey, don't look now but your desperation is showing. (You've been had!)

HMMMM

He knew, if he says differently, he's lying. Now, go away, we are tired of hearing about your "heartbreak"

magmax

Later, while making a video of his wife gobbling Schon's nubby knob, he felt curiously uneasy, but never managed to connect the dots.

whakama

These two should never have gotten married. I'll bet big bucks the delays in their wedding ceremony going ahead way back when were her uncertainty. There is no way she would have married him had he not been able to give her financial security and guess what - now that he can't she's done. Not that I feel sorry for him - he HAD to know. No one who truly loves you has to be coaxed down the aisle. I wouldn't be surprised if he was a tad boorish and controlling either - the kidnapping story sits a little psycotically. All their shena****ns over the years were pure boredom if you ask me. This thing with Neal - I wouldn't be at all surprised if it's a real connection - the trick will be to see if either of them have the maturity to pull it off long term.

JUstin

If the Salahi's had to commit murder for some publicity , there's no doubt in my mind that these two would welcome the thought..So , forgive me TMZ , but I'm really trying hard to get into this story but I can't....it's like trying to give the salahi's a FIX in the arm and looking for a vein..lol- I Quit..

Kriss

Are you sure that was his "ultimate humiliation"?

Quinn Stone

Salahi doesn't know!

JUstin

The Salahi's can't be Humiliated , TMZ...lol - Heelloooo, they have no shame !!!!

JP

Of course Michaele married Tareq back when he had his winery money and now they don't anymore (that's why they had to do reality TV crap) so she hooks up with Neal Schon who's now making tons of dough from worldwide concerts. Whores can smell greenbacks from miles away! Mothers lock up your sons if they're making lots of money!

MARGETALICA

people seem to have forgiven A nqie and Brad - why can't MICHAELE and NEIL go on to adopt a pile of kids- and pretend like they are good parents for photo ops...

God-Of-Lyf

FYI, These two media whores will do anything for attention. BTW, This whole story is bogus!!! Just Saying...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments