Tareq Salahi [VIDEO]

FILMS Rock Star Kiss His Wife

Ultimate Humiliation

9/16/2011 5:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091511_michaela_kiss_v2_still

It's the most tragically ironic video we've ever seen -- Tareq Salahi blissfully ignorant ... cheering on his wife while she plants a fat kiss on Journey guitarist Neal Schon, deep into their secret affair.

Neal's eyes tell the whole story -- it will make you squirm.

The clip was shot backstage at a make-up concert in Virginia on Labor Day weekend -- the show was originally scheduled for August 28th but was rescheduled due to Hurricane Irene.

Tareq is holding the camera ... and it's fair to assume he has NO IDEA what's secretly going on.

And FYI ... it was no accident the Salahis turned up at that concert -- sources extremely close to Michaele tell TMZ, she had been in close touch with Neal leading up to the show.

According to sources, Neal went so far as to send Michaele an extremely suggestive message just days before the show -- "I will be there on the 4th for a make-up date. Solo!!!! Can u?"

Apparently, the answer was yes. Don't tell Scotty.

Breathe

I don't buy any of this. I think it's all part of a big publicity stunt -- like Heidi and Spencer splitting up or the balloon boy.

mike

I suppose I would divorce the Wench too if she had swallowed the bands swimmers. Nice.

sunshinerad

Haha. Scotty doesn't know!

JB

PLEASE CORRECT THE TITLE!!!!!!!!!! HE DIDN'T KISS ANYONE!

Cooley

Forget the Salahis. WHERE DID THIS VIDEO OF MATT DAMON COME FROM?

I have NEVER seen that. That is a cold song. LMAO.

Jacqui

Um...where exactly in that clip did Neal kiss whatever-her-name-is? I must be blind 'cause I never saw it.

Sherry Heyer

was that Matt Damon singing
Scotty Doesn't Know?

Back2TheFutureFan

Amazon Woman,

Could not agree with you more. To be honest, I could care less about these two party-crashing, un-newsworthy celebrities. I am just here because TMZ posted one my favorite scenes from one of my favorite movies. Absolutely love, LOVE Eurotrip and Scotty Doesn't Know!

Sherry,

Yes, that is Matt Damon singing Scotty Doesn't Know along with Scotty's "devoted girlfriend", Fiona, played by Kristin Kreuk! :))))))

Thanks for making my day, TMZ!! :))))))))

justagrrrr

doesn't surprise me, look what that low-life did to Steve Perry, sold him out for greed.......the man needed hip surgery and instead of waiting for him, they leave him behind for a guy that sounds like him. Steve Perry MADE Journey......

Kris

Jesus christ, TMZ! Here you are... reporting gossip about two of the most insignificant people walking the face of the planet! I can´t believe you are even writing about this!! ****!!

Brunie

I see Salahi is making a whole lot of money with TMZ giving u all these videos, photos and exclusives...wow! I guess his money problems are really bad!

Charlie Mankin CPE

Dig a whole deep in a corn feild and knell neil down a put one in his head. A real man wouldnt care about the whore! He would care about dealing with a man that violates another man like a ***. Sneaking around, sleeezy POS!
Neil? I know you and the whore read the posts! In the shadows, the dark cornors are not always dark. FLASH!...... Ouch...... WTF was that? Uh Oh! OMG!

kellie

Ew .. he was like a giddy little boy when she kissed him. This is like a tabloid story made in heaven. It couldn't get anymore trashy. LOL

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4