Tinie Tempah

I'LL NEVER WEAR

My $37k Marty McFly Shoes!!

9/15/2011 8:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

091611_tiny_tempah_videoThe British rapper who dropped $37,500 on the very first pair of those AWESOME "Back to the Future" shoes tells TMZ ... he NEVER, EVER plans to put 'em on his feet!!!!

22-year-old Tinie Tempah was leaving an MLB event in NY last night when he told us his prized Nike Air Mags are en route to Michael J. Fox -- who's gonna sign 'em!!!

As TMZ first reported, Tempeh outbid EVERYONE for the kicks at a charity auction last week -- with every single cent going towards the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research.

0909_futuristic_shoes_footer

Robert

He will be selling these on e-bay in 5 years to pay for food.

bboy

smart guy...plus the publicity he's receiving is priceless!

veggie

You can tell that a vegan runs this website - his name is Tempah - not TEMPEH as it says in the third paragraph! ;)

Glenda

That is Badass!! Good for him. But those kicks are fly!

lol

michael j. fox's signature, lol.

TheBigCat

He wouldn't consider investing in real estate or businesses but some shoes.... that's a real investor dummy that is. Another broke brother in a couple of years staying with his folks.

Dawn Bassett

I RECKON ONCE AND IF HE GETS USED TO HAVING THEM, HE'LL
WEAR EM, IN A HEART-BEAT.

NO USE HAVING THEM, FOR THE SAKE OF HAVING THEM!!

coffee

look at his lips like a damn fish, lol happy for him

keshia

HOW ABOUT HE "OUTBID" THE OTHERS.. WHO THE HELL WRITES THE COPY FOR THIS SITE, DAMN!!

CoolVanilla300C

C'mon already, enough with the freakin' Mcfly shoes....

Rafael Briones

Can't wait to get mine at the Mexican black market for around 10 dollars.....

spyke

That's awesome, now that is money well spent, a worthy charity. See some of these guys do know how to spend money wisely. This guy just landed a new fan.

lizd75

who's the jackass on the TMZ show that is making fun of MJF's signature? He has Parkinson's you a hole....I hope you have a debilitating illness one day. Horns to you schmuck!

J.R. Cavaliere

I can not believe how inconsiderate some people are. I'm sorry but I had to write this. My father died with Parkinson's. I spent 10 years of my life taking care of him, and believe me it was no joking matter. Would you make fun of someone with cancer, I personally consider any joke consisting of any serious decease... not at all funny. You have to consider all your viewers. A stupid joke like this which I'm sure offends a lot of people out there, IS NOT FUNNY. It's a good way to lose viewers.

harrym63

The TMZ guy who made fun of Michael J. Fox's signature has some problem. He talks and acts like a serial killer/child molester. Harvey, have you done a background check on him? He scares me. Oh, he bores me too... did you see me yawning?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments