'Big Brother' Winner Rachel

I'm Marrying Brendon

THIS WEEKEND!!!!

9/16/2011 5:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She JUST won $500k on "Big Brother" Wednesday ... but Rachel Reilly says she's already dropping some of her winnings on a wedding THIS WEEKEND!!!!

Reilly and her fiance Brendon Villegas were at TRU nightclub in Hollywood last night -- when Rachel told us she's having TWO weddings ... one in Vegas and one on something called "Real Station."

WARNING: Rachel has a little problem with voice immodulation ... so, check the volume on your speakers before you press play.

AntiSocialForum.com

Who cares? America hates that whiny drama queen bar whore.

James R. - Los Angeles

Who-The-F*ck-Cares???!!!

Ace

Yuk

The Real JJ

Never watching BB again!

stacey

I must admit, this season made me like Rachel so much better. It was either because we got to see her WITHOUT the corniness of her and Brendon or because her and Jordan stuck by each other through the end. I'm glad she won. I definitely didn't want to see Porsche or Adam win! Although Porsche decided to actually play toward the end, it wasn't enough and Adam definitely didn't deserve to win anything.

Machelle

I'm so so
glad Rachel won!
If I had to see another floater
win this game I was going to
scream! Go Rachel Go Rachel!
Congratulations on your wedding!

Saintsgirl

Congrats on winning and marrying. Rachel wasn't that bad this season. I think she had Jordon to keep her at least a little bit likeable.

TMZ Is Destined To Be The Next News of The World

I'm happy for her. I didn't like her on the show but I'm glad she won.

Village

I feel so sorry for Rachel. Brendan is such a control freak. He is marrying her to get control of the money because he doesn't trust her with it. If she had lost, the wedding would have been sometime next year, if then. Oh Rachel, run for your life. He will make a marriage disastrous, and when the money is gone, and you are tried of him criticizing, correcting, and trying to control you, you will leave the marriage broke. Oh girl, leave now and take your money with you. You will be so sorry you didn't in the future. Anyone who watched the feeds knows how he treats you. I treat my dog better than he treats you. It's such a shame.

tgrfan42069

lol.im still shocked that people watch this rigged show..just like jersey shore..she didnt win ****.just like any other reality show its all staged for entertainment.

tara

Wrong, a lot of America loves her including MEEEEE and I am friggin awesome so. I am happy for her. I wish her nothing but the best. She is a sweetheart and a hot mess, but lovely all the same.

Eoj

OMG, that red headed bimbo won?!
The jury pool was nothing but idiots then and they deserved to have been kicked off of Big Brother House; MORONS!

Lee

What Losers-2 Weddings really and Las Vegas could careless cause it's Gay Pride this weekend so we have a Bunch of Queens to entertain us.
Sashay Away-LOSERS!

6one9

Yay ``````````` for Brenchel!!
Congrats Rachel for ``WINNING`` 500k!!
I hope you and B do well in life!!
As for ALL the HATE````
Yo just jealous`` bitches!!
Get A Life!!

Criminy

It is too bad. Rachel seems like a much better, more put together person when Brendon is not around. He builds her up and then beats her down when she doesn't act just like he wants her to. That is total abuse. He might as well be slapping her around and then promising he will never be doing it again. Some women just don't get it. And that is very sad.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments