'Big Brother' Winner Rachel

I'm Marrying Brendon

THIS WEEKEND!!!!

9/16/2011 5:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She JUST won $500k on "Big Brother" Wednesday ... but Rachel Reilly says she's already dropping some of her winnings on a wedding THIS WEEKEND!!!!

Reilly and her fiance Brendon Villegas were at TRU nightclub in Hollywood last night -- when Rachel told us she's having TWO weddings ... one in Vegas and one on something called "Real Station."

WARNING: Rachel has a little problem with voice immodulation ... so, check the volume on your speakers before you press play.

Deb

Some of us actually like Rachel AntiSocialForum. Actually her q ratings went up a lot this season. If you are checking TMZ for academic news you got the wrong site buddy.

Lisa

I absolutely ADORE Rachel. I screamed so loud when she was crowned the WINNER of Big Brother Season 13. She definitely derserved it. A well earned win. Rachel is a damn good game player and one hell of a fierce competitior. She has such a good heart. I wish her and Brendon the best of luck. The only advice I have for her is to ALWAYS remember: ONCE A CHEATER ALWAYS A CHEATER. Brendon has already admitted to cheating on Rachel three different times, with three different women. Personally, I think she should run fast and far away from, but I know that she is madly in love with him. Love can make you do some crazy and stupid things. It can also make you make some bad choices and decisions. Either way as long as she is happy I guess that is all that matters. Good Luck Brenchel!!!!

AntiSocialForum.com

The fact that Rachel even has any fans is a prime example of exactly what's wrong with America today. Now all you Rachel fans go watch Jersey Shore.

moveover

Another classic case of bad behavior being rewarded.

TheMarshmallowMan

what an annoying cu_nt, I feel bad for anyone that marries her

Bu

Big Brothers first couple to get married...and it's Rachel and Brennnnaaaannnn...God help us!

MJ

I will never watch this show again, after this horrible woman won. To reward her bad behavior, the horrendous treatment of her fellow castmates, and her constant lying, it is just ridiculous. Others played the game without this crap, and she needs to grow up. I did like Shelly, but after she voted for Rachael, I almost vomited. YOU ARE A TRAITOR SHELLY!!!! Brendon, you need to wise up as Rachel will be a detriment to your profession all of your life. She will take your money and run and break your heart. She is nothing but trash.

barney

Was glad to see Rachel win.There is no way Porsche should have won after her stupid reason for evicting Jordan.Eliminating Jordan because she had already won once.

Deb

Stupid slut rag.

sexxy

Congratulation to you RAchel on winning the big prize so happy for you....wish you and Brendon all the best n many more happy years ahead.........n Rachel if reading this not everyone don't like majorities of us love you,don't worry abt the haters

Ozzie X

Chickeeta

she is SO annoying. Good luck with that Brendumb.

Ozzie X

I'm getting tired of these competitive reality shows bringing old contestants back *coughs* Survivor. It only goes to show how desperate these shows are for ratings. Now that she won I hope she disappears completely.

Donna

Rachel slow down, get a prenup first!! Interesting that Brendan did not want a Vegas wedding before, but now that she won he wants to do it days after?? Rachel you think to much with emotions, this has to do with your life!

Sandie

What exactly did Rachel do that was mean to anyone in the house compared to the way they destroyed her reputation for no reason whatsoever. Dani, Kalia and Porsche had a field day demeaning her........you go Rachel! I am thrilled she won.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments