Charlie Sheen

I'd RETURN to 'Men'

... If They'd Have Me Back

9/16/2011 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0916_charlie_sheen_today_video
After the WORST TV breakup of all time, Charlie Sheen says he LOVES the idea of returning to "Two and a Half Men" ... even though his character is supposedly DEAD.

Sheen appeared on the "Today" show this morning ... where he told Matt Lauer that Ashton Kutcher is "going to do great" as the NEW star when the show comes back next week.

But when Lauer suggested Sheen could return to his old stomping grounds for a cameo -- Sheen LIT UP ... saying, "If they thought it was a good idea ... I'm completely on board for that."

Even though Charlie Harper "died" after Sheen went off the deep end a while back ... Sheen insists, "There was no body at the funeral ... there was no urn."

Don't hold your breath.

Machelle

I don't think
that you can just
stomp all over people
like that without long term
consequences. Denise and Brooke are
an exception because they have children
with him. Move on Charlie.

carol

Wanted to add - I don't have cable so won't be able to see the Roast but did see that clip with Charlie and Martin. It was "PERFECT" Go wash your face!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CountryGal

Looks like someone is running out of his millions. You dumb ****, you had it all and threw it all away for drugs and hookers. Dumb dumb dumb!!

Rhonda

They would have to be insane to let him back on that show!

CA Girl

As a gentle reminder: Mr. Sheen is SUPPOSED to be a 46-year-old responsible MAN. He has proven over and over that he is not that person. I watched with interest when his father, Martin Sheen, performed in the comic video about his addict son's, Charlie, historical behavior before the media, ad infinitum. That's desperation, and I was a little suprised that Martin Sheen did that. Charlie has most likely burned way too many bridges. What television executive in his RIGHT MIND would believe a word Charlie Sheen said, much less re-hire him for the previous project he nearly destroyed? The chutzpah of some people in Hollywood never fails to amaze me.

FreeWill

Buy a comfortable chair and wait wait for a long long time! He damaged the show and himself and now wants to return. Not gonna happen my friend.

Different Rules Apply

Sounds like your eating crow a bit Charlie... regretting the endless rant you put us all through? I am a fan, but that was borderline scary. And the wannabee Heff move with the goddesses did not earn you a lot of respect with your female demographic. I enjoy you; you are entertaining and I will continue to support you as a fan... but think before you rant next time.

northern gypsy

ummm...C.S. your completely out of touch...
if you think any kind of invitation is coming your way !!!
sorry...that money making machine has shut down for you...

yo

BECAUSE Charlie Sheen has NO INTENTION of recovering or EVER becoming sober, let alone leading a responsible life, he WILL NEVER have ANY comeback.
Period.
End of story.
Duh.

ElJay

There's a short sequence of the first episode of Two and a Half Men with Ashton Kutcher and Charlie's death on Youtube called TWO AND A HALF MEN CELEBRITOONS.

wiptidoo

Hahahahahahaaha he so desperately wants them to take him back!!! Duh, loser

Gail

PLEASE LEAVE CHARLIE ALONE.I AM IN LOVE WITH HIM NO MATTER WHAT!!!!

Ih8Taxes

It's all a matter of money. If CBS feels they can get enough money with Charlie's return then it wll happen.

Kryszykow

I dont think Two And AHalf Men will be successful withut Charlie Sheen.I do not plann on watching it,Ashton K is a crappy actor in my opinion. I think the show is only gonna go down with him trying to fill in. I will miss Charlie Sheen and I hope Hollywood or the world has future plans involving Charlie Sheen,becuz WE WANT CHARLIE SHEEN....!!!

onecent

Charlie, it would take YEARS for those guys to trust you again, and I'm sure by that time this show will be off the air. I'm going to give you props for fessing up about how you thought no matter what the show could NOT go on without you, and because it did, you appear to be shell shocked! But without that swift kick to your a$$, you would've STILL been acting the ding dang fool on the set! It's ashame it had to come to this, but if it proved to YOU that you are NOT invinceable, then that's all that counts. I am truly going to miss you and I hope you've learned a lesson and will FINALLY grow up!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments