Jennifer Aniston

Keepin' a Close Grip on Justin Theroux

9/16/2011 2:32 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0916_justin_theroux_jennifer_aniston_INF
The same day Brad Pitt backtracked on his marriage comments by saying he was the dull one and not his ex-wife ... Jennifer Aniston showed a united front with her boyfriend Justin Theroux by walking hand-in-hand together in NYC on Friday.

Jen is definitely holding on to this man.

Christy

Have to feel sorry for her. First her mother has a stroke and then her ex dumps on her.

GL

Are bad shoes a requirement for celebu____ (fill in the blank)?

Ace

I guess she can't afford a tailor for her jeans...has to roll them up.

NobodySpecial

He is her bitch. Nothing more.

Charlie Sheen's Watch

Jenn can hold on all she wants but it isn't Jenn you should be looking at. It is the man - and I'm pretty sure this guy wont hold on to Jenn for long.

I don't mean to be a **** but this Jenn girl seems to have some serious relationship issues. How many guys has she gone through? She thinks too highly of herself.

Let the guard down Jenn. I have a feeling this girl doesn't even have sex. She needs her tubes lubricated. Let loose girl - call me up - let me tax that ass like the IRS. You'll be a happy camper.

FeeFee

Im sorry, but they look AMAZING together.
He has his own style she has hers. She is not dressing like him, she has always had awesome taste! He is so hot and perfect for her! He is funny,smart and a writer to boot! I can see why Brad would be jealous... and NO I'm not just a Jen fan but I loved Brad too. However, when I saw his past interview it got me upset and I feel like it was just a jealousy thing. He came back and re-edited his version and said it was not her but him. But, that is a lie.... he said I'm glad i chose Angie to be my kids mom, and he also went on how fake his past marriage was. I'm sorry.. but there was NO need to bring anything up anymore. He is very narcissistic.... constantly needing attention. Jen moved on long before Justin and is DEFIANTLY happy. He hates this apparently and wants to make waves. Here we thought Jen was the one holding on. Brad... you cant have both!

Christina G.

Those low rider jeans are not attractive on him.

sPaNkdEnALgAs

Oh just get married and have a damn kid already (or vice versa) already!!! Enough with this nonsense! Before you know it, you'll be turning 50 and lonely.

Just Sayin'...

Crabbey

I seriously doubt either of those two care what the buffoons on this site think, but I'm happy for her. It's got to be hard to date in Hollywood, especially when the guy feels he will always be compared to Brad. Of course, Brad ain't that hot anymore and after that terrible interview he ain't that popular. Glad he shot himself in the foot. That will probably help Jen out! I hope Brad is stuck with that skeletal succubus for decades. He deserves it.

lisa2

She is totally copying his style...no sense of self.

José

nice

HumorMe

all f u posting neg cmnts on jen n her bf should just chill. how superficial r u guys? wut does it matter how ugly, skinny etc. Justin Theroux is, or how old-fashioned or disasterous the couple's dressing is. the point is they've found happiness in each other. why r u ppl so superficial? can u not see beyond the exterior semblance, fashion etc.? u guys hav yr heads in the wrong place n that's y America is suffering.

Brad Pitt is definitely the douche bag, and after his comments to EW, i also know that he's insensitive and lacks the ability to reflect.

billy

Why are they all bundled up? It was 65 degrees in NY today.

Christine

Um. .. yuck to his ugly pants and Yuck to her very ugly, old hag looking shoes. What the Mucket?????!!!!!

alex

He's wearing a pair of her jeans hahaha