Justin Timberlake

Not My Penis!

9/16/2011 9:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0915_justin_timberlake_ex_2
Justin Timberlake
wants to make it clear -- the explicit picture on Mila Kunis' cell phone -- showing a penis -- is NOT J.T. -- this according to a source close to Justin.

TMZ broke the story ... Mila's cell phone was hacked, and two of the pics the hackers seized showed Justin -- one laying in bed, the other showing Justin with a pair of pink panties over his head.

There is another pic of a penis but that's it -- there's no torso, no face ... and Justin has made it clear to people close to him -- he NEVER sent such a pic to Mila or to anyone for that matter.

0916_related_news_footer

sharon

Hmmm, must have been a picture of a little one. Can't see J.T. not claiming it if it were gigantic!

Jim

Maybe it's former senator Weiner's weiner....

Rafaelle Zuccaro

Every Slut that Justin has dated knows EXACTLY what his dinger looks like---Its way over used... He has been dipping it into eveything he dates-- Just dont DENY it "dinger head"

what

WHERE ARE THESE PICS????????

Happy

I thought he didn't have a PENIS, well at least that was what Britnay said. Isn't he gay by the way? TMZ is putting all kinds of crazy **** on their website. I think it's time to look for a new source for info. Who will they pick on next week or even tomorrow for that matter. How fast they forgot about Casey Anthony. Not even l,ing out loud.

Mikey

Its his, it looked like a penis only smaller.

REALbarbwire7

I beleieve that Justin never sent her a photo of his penis. But considering the other photos of him were on her phone, I'm thinking that she took one of his penis when he was in her bed. Just a thought, of course. Who cares? They're two single people. Might be embarassing, but not that big of a deal....of course I have not seen the penis. haha.

blahblah

Does the penis have warts bigger than his balls? If the answer is yet I'll bet that it is his disgusting penis.

reggie

Since he does wear panties, maybe he has no penis?

alex

OIY Meg...what have you gotten yourself into? Bedding down that idiot??? We thought you had better sense than that. Disappointed!! Get back to your Family Guy friends now...not culkin your kids will be dwarfs and look like big eyed aliens. Get your taste on Meg... you can do it.

oscarpopcan

i refuse to believe that was NOT HIS ****-in-the- box

Rob

Why don't we all just take our clothes and put all this stuff behind us. Who cares what his penis looks like- cut/uncut, small/average/large, hairy/smooth. It just doesn't matter. We've all got one (men that is). Why is the world so hung up on guys *****? If we were more open about it then none of this would matter.

Thomas J. Mason Mason

Things I hope to never share with the FBI, "No that is not my Penis and yes, those are my pink panties on my head." But if it's Mila's phone? I'd be on the ROOF claiming HELLAH YEAH~~~!!!

A Wood

Ok .. I'll admit it .. Its me in the pics .. Lesson learned

jim

That'm my **** in a box!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments