Lacey Schwimmer

Dancing with Jessica

Simpson's Mom Jeans?

9/16/2011 5:55 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0916_lacey_jessica_getty_INF
With her blonde octopus extensions in full effect, "Dancing with the Stars" pro Lacey Schwimmer left rehearsals on Thursday (left) rockin' a pair of interesting dungarees very similar to Jessica Simpson's infamous high-waisted mom jeans from 2009 (right).

It's safe to say Lacey won't get a high score for this.

John Hatton

she looks awful, makes me wonder who else looks bad without TV "magic"

Marlon

Looks like a movie still of "White Chicks 2"

Disenchanted

whoa , does this chick also have false teeth her mouth looks all sunk in

Kelli

That picture is complete BULL!!! Lacey doesn't look like that. You can totally tell someone messed with the picture! Stop being a BULLY TMZ...

JB

Girl's always had THICK thighs.

LWilson

This was her a month ago - something is wrong with the mom jeans pic!

taz

photos from 8/6/11

That's Right

I read DWTS had fired her because of her weight gain and she sued them. If this photo is real I guess Lacey won the law suit. Note to DWTS, put in their contract you have to be able to be lifted, so not to exceed ten pounds weight gain.

ATLChick

I packed on some pounds in college and thankfully I saw a photo of my fat self at Christmas and got back in to shape ASAP. Hopefully this happens for her after seeing this pic. Good luck to her even though I have no clue who she is or why people watch her show.

MyOpinionOnly

WOW...girl has put on some serious weight since SYTYCD!!! And I'm sure they work it out hard on Dancing, but I am stunned. Either this is a really, really, bad angle of the camera or girl needs to take another look and work out more. Not flattering AT ALL.

heather

For those saying this was photoshopped, think again it's not. There are a series of photos and it's def. the cut of the jeans along with some "bigger" thighs. Dancers to have bigger thighs due to the muscle. These jeans do nothing to help flatter that type of figure. Just google "Lacey Schwimmer mom jeans". There are about 10-15 different photos at different angles.

Caroline

That has to be the mother of all bad angles. How can a dancer be that heavy? Jessica looks slim by way of comparison.

Ozzie X

These pants should be outlawed.

bob

I likes me some tree trunks. I would make a huge mess in her Vajayjay if I could get in there.

karlew

Tubbo is a professional dancer?