Lacey Schwimmer

Dancing with Jessica

Simpson's Mom Jeans?

9/16/2011 5:55 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0916_lacey_jessica_getty_INF

It's safe to say Lacey won't get a high score for this.

Bugarone

DAMN! Now THAT is how a REAL woman's body looks! Yum. Her face needs some help tho. Does she do her makeup with MS Paint? Yikes.

Anyway, just because a chick is bigger than a size 2 doesn't mean she can't be athletic. I have a lady friend who is over 200 lbs and competes in triathalons, and I've seen pictures of other chubby chicks doing the same. Granted, you don't see it often, but it does exist. Don't hate, educate.

Sapphiegirl

Is that really Lacey? Looks like someone wearing a wig. I know.....its Chaz cross dressing as a woman!!!!! LOL

Sandy

That can't be her...she looks HUGE in this picture...something doesn't look right.

BurningEmblem

Idiots saying it's not her, look it up on the web.

Here's another shot of her:

KD

I don't think this was photoshop work. There was footage of her teaching "Chaz" how to dance on Joy Behar's show and Lacey looked rather "puffy" in that footage. She had a huge t-shirt on but you could still see some extra poundage.
I say it's the stress from having to be paired up with The Bearded Lady. She goes home and puts away Krispy Kremes until she passes out.

what

SHE LOOKS SO FAT. I DON'T BELIEVE THIS IS HER. NO WAY!

alex

god awful jeans... yuck

MISERABLE66

WHO is Lacey Schwimmer? And Is her eye really that crossed?! OOFA!!

lulu

those jeans arent flattering on anyone

Hollie

No the jeans are not flattering... but admit it- she's photoshopped. When you look at other websites that have pictures of her on this day, wearing this outfit, you will see this one has been "enhanced". Lacey is a very beautiful woman

Hollie

I must say as well that I would LOVE to see what some of these posters look like in real life. I'd be willing to bet that most, if not all, are as beautiful as Lacey. Pretty easy to judge others' looks when you can hide behind a computer screen

PaulWS

Yikes!! NO FAT CHICKS!!!

Mikey

She's Cristy Alley in drag when she hits 30.

REALbarbwire7

These are not Lacey's legs. Are you kidding me? Have you seen her on tv? I can't even figure out how a bad angle could make her look like a cow......or even a calf. So??? WTF?

Kristy

TMZ is NOT claiming the picture on the right of Jessica Simpson is Lacey Schwimmer!!!
If you click on the link above it says: With her blonde octopus extensions in full effect, "Dancing with the Stars" pro Lacey Schwimmer left rehearsals on Thursday (left) rockin' a pair of interesting dungarees very similar to Jessica Simpson's infamous high-waisted mom jeans from 2009 (right).
It's safe to say Lacey won't get a high score for this.