Nancy Grace on Tot Mom Criticism

"I Can Speak My Mind

... This Is AMERICA!"

9/16/2011 1:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0916_nancy_grace_EX_launch
Nancy Grace
staunchly defended her HARSH criticism of the Casey Anthony jury -- claiming on "TMZ Live" ... "I can speak my mind, this is America."

Harvey Levin argued that Nancy's scathing critique of the jurors on national TV could sabotage the jury process -- and dissuade future potential jurors from wanting to serve.

But Nancy lashed back, "No TV pundit has the ability to sway a jury."

jack-55d79

It's an undeniably undeniable fact that was the strangest TMZ Live I've seen, particularly the first half. Lol.

Aimee

@ Amber -- Just like Keith Olbermann, Lawrence O'Donnell, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly and Glenn Beck? Give me a break. There are more people on cable news who give opinions than actually report the news and Nancy Grace has as much right as any of the above mentioned to do the same.

gigi

Yes, this is America, and American news is already full of sensationalism. People can say what they want. Nancy Grace was not the only biased person reporting on the Casey Anthony trial.

MYSAY

because words dont sway people's thoughts? and fanatics have no followers? She has too much attitude NOT to think
she has power. thats why its hard to find unbiased jurors.

Katherine

She does have the right to say what she wants. God bless America! Besides, that jury was full of idiots. If your child accidentaly dies...you DON'T wrap them with duck tape and hid their body. You would want a proper burial. That was murder -- proven innocent or not.

LMFAO2x

FCK! LOLL ...does anyone else notice that fat ass in the background!! pretending like hes working... but actually just evesdropping! ahaha.... i couldn't stop laughing at the mental rape Nancy did on Harvey on the CNN bit... but that dough boy in the back was too comically distracting... i know people like that in my job..we call them secretaries.. all ear no work!!...loll

sky

Uhhhhh....i digress.....

TMZ Is Destined To Be The Next News of The World

Nancy in one word can best be described as relentless. This can both work to her advantage and against her. But hey she's probably twice my age so what could I tell her?

ro

I used to love Nasty Grace. Back when she was a victim's advocate. But when she devoted her tv show to the Casey Anthony case she lost me. There are far to many victims who need a voice for her to focus on one story. For two years or more! And over that time she has become very full of herself. Her arrogance is repulsive. I'm no longer a fan. I hope she gets the boot from DWT"S" quick. That might bring her down a peg or two. Yeah, probably not. I'll just continue to boycott her crappy show.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

She may be ugly and bitchy, but she happens to be right.

Home Skillet

As long as those cretins at the Westboro Baptist Church are able to say whatever the hell they want to, then so can Nancy Grace. If you don't like her, don'*****ch her. I like her, but I still don'*****ch her. Whatever. She has a right - just like those azzholes at WBC.

John M

The media and people like her have way too much influence on humans. The media convicts without a trial and if what they present "looks" right, everyone else is wrong! The "spin" is the "thief" of truth.

PT

Pretty light on her feet for a FAT SOW.

ME

Mike's face int he background is priceless!! HAHA

Bubba

Sorry but she wiped the floor with you Harvey. She can dance too.