Nancy Grace

RUMPSHAKIN' in the TMZ Ballroom!!

9/16/2011 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0916_nancy_grace_rumpshakin_launch
Nancy Grace ... IS A FRICKIN' DANCE MACHINE!!!!!!!

The "Dancing with the Stars" contestant just hit the TMZ newsroom with her partner Tristan MacManus ... and gave us a little preview of what's to come on the show ... AND IT WAS PRETTY DAMN GOOD!!!

Mayu

I don't care what people think, not only is she not a bad dancer, she's also dancing for a deserving charity. (National center for missing and exploited children)

also to E who said she bullied a woman into committing suicide... this woman was suspected of killing her child who is still considered missing. Not to mention, She knew what Nancy Grace was before she agreed to do the show.

middleagedcrazy

Go to any club and see the couples dancing and that is about the level. Maybe everyone is just astounded that she can move her cloven hooves at all? We should be grateful that when she is 'dancing' she is not talking.

As a move to soften her image, don't think it works.

Lala

NANCY... WHY didn't you want to dance to a MICHAEL JACKSON song??? When TRISTAN asked the TMZ guys if they had any Michael Jackson (at the end of TMZ LIVE) you VERY QUICKLY said "NO... don't go there"... yep... your mic was on...

I'm sorry to say we will NOT be watching DWTS... it NOLONGER offers a FAMILY VIEWING EXPERIENCE... but I hope you do well NANCY!!!

TheMarshmallowMan

Its obvious TMZ altered the polls, she stinks. I mean she is only doing like two moves the entire time. Ugggh.

Ted

Looks like it was a BIG ASS show for sure,,

Deidre

Nancy Grace is not a STAR....I do not like her and never will. I hope she trips and falls. I used to like her shows, but it became all about how wonderful a mother she is and how she suffered after the murder of her fiance...blah blah blah....me me me Nancy Nancy Nancy....like nobody else in the world had problems. 80 percent of north america is a wonderful mother Nancy, not just you. Otherwise STFU and just trip already, get it over with.

mikeym

She makes me sick.. Tot Mom.. UGH UGH

Ron`

Finally TMZ has broken the story of how Nancy Grace worked her way through law school. It is obvious now she was the dancing Cherry in the Fruit of the Loom ad campaign, the dancing (yellow)M and M, and also once starred as the dancing Sunkist raisin

ghfghfg

what great moves she is going to be in first place

FLUX

Lose some weight.

MP

I think she's a good sport for coming into the TMZ office. I know there are some staffers who are not fans of hers.

okglockman

Wanted to share a great site with everyone for guns and sporting goods. Check it out. Free Classifieds where you can list and sell your sporting goods. It's the "Craigslist of Firearms and Sporting Goods." They are giving away free stuff now in their promotional contest.

KAREN Christopher

Nancy will do just fine. Harvey you backed down quite a bit for this face to face. Thought you'd grill her more then you did.

mel

I love nancy grace

cece

I love Nancy G. Good job!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments