Nancy Grace

RUMPSHAKIN' in the TMZ Ballroom!!

9/16/2011 3:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0916_nancy_grace_rumpshakin_launch
Nancy Grace ... IS A FRICKIN' DANCE MACHINE!!!!!!!

The "Dancing with the Stars" contestant just hit the TMZ newsroom with her partner Tristan MacManus ... and gave us a little preview of what's to come on the show ... AND IT WAS PRETTY DAMN GOOD!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

tilly

Nancy always sits behind the desk. She dresses in such horrid jewelry. She looks as if she were going to a costume ball. Always way to much glitter and shine, then there is her makeup----she would look so much prettier with less crap on her face. Cheeks and eyes look like a clown.

tilly

You never see Nancy below the chest when she does her show. Perhaps that is why she always wears so much garish jewelry around her neck. She dresses as if she were heading to a ball. Always lot of shine and pounds of makeup. she would look so much better if she took it down a few notches

tacky66

too old, too fat, too stiff, she will loose first.
kirstie alley lost 100 lbs she should come back.

andy

Any bets on whether her mid section cir***ference equals her height???
I'll bet it's pretty d*mn close!!!
GOOD TIMES.

nikki

We dont get Nancys show over here in NZ but I like what she had to say. totally agree with her over the MJ trial.

JAN

It's just sick you people have this beast in your premises!

Princess Cynthia Rahim

Go for it Nancy, you look great you got my vote.

Joe Lee29678

Didn't know she had that much junk in her trunk she did well GO NANCY.

Joe Lee29678

Did not she had that much junk in her trunk she will go a long way maybe even win go Nancy.

Brenda

Screw Melinda Duckett. She committed suicide cause she was afraid of being caught for killing her son. It wasn't because of Nancy Grace. Go team MacGrace!!

cheryl

I wouldnt vote for her. I think shes a bully

ID HIT THAT

Ok so I'm really sick of everyone calling her a FAT COW and Miss Piggy and so on. Most girls in the world aren't skinny twigs with eating disorders.

I'd like to add this...Nancy if you happen to be trolling TMZ and read this...I would mount that big ol' ass of yours any day of the week. I'm rather skinny and I LOVE big girls. Big ass and big tits = hard ****. Stay big baby...you look like a REAL AMERICAN WOMAN. I'd suck on those massive milkers like a baby addicted to breast feeding. Thick girls give the best head cuz they are always HUNGRY for more meat.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6