Tareq Salahi

I'm Divorcing that Bitch!

9/16/2011 6:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0915_salahi_EX
Tareq Salahi
has had his fill of humiliation ... we've learned he's filing for divorce.

TMZ may have jogged Tareq's memory a bit when he saw video of Michaele and her lover, Neal Schon kissing  -- a video HE SHOT over Labor Day.

We've learned Tareq is telling friends he can never trust Michaele again and will never take her back, even though he believes she'll eventually tire of Neal and try to come back to him.

We've learned Tareq has already changed the locks on the family homestead and the winery.

Looks like Tareq did stop believin'.

0713_stars_split_footer_v2

EMB

Are we sure these 2 aren't related to Heidi and Spencer?

Mimi

At first I thought this is a publicity stunt but then I figured that it's not because that Journey guy doesn't seem like he'd be involved in the type of stunts the Salahis like to do. So bizarre. She is the epitome o*****old digger. She married Tareq for his money. Now he doesn't have any and is being sued and declared bankruptcy so she dumped him for a dude that still has cash.

Maggie

"Changed the locks on the family homestead and the winery?" It's up on the auction block on Sunday! I live half an hour away. I may have to go to that auction! I wonder what Tareq will do next. Go read the 1st reader review of "Cirque de Salahi" by Down the Road. I'd love to talk with her.

EviL LivE

Hell yeah! good for you dude! Take her to the cleaners!

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

Will these two stop at nothing for publicity?

Trevis Miho

If you find yourself saying you're better off with someone else, there are more respectful ways to go about it. If I were Tareq, I'd find that guitarist & kill that motherf***er with my own hands.

Joe Blow

Start the countdown to the "reconciliation" between these two attention wh0res. Total sham, just like everything else these two worthless slobs do in life to try and gain attention. Please stop enabling them, TMZ. It's getting as bad as the Lohan merry go round.

Mary

Seriously, I would do Neil Schon over Tareq any day. However Neil should be worried, because I see a money hungry woman after him. Tareq's Winery is being foreclosed on, so Michaele is looking for a new source of income!

Maggie

DisgustedinDC

I have ZERO sympathy for TS- This man terrorized his own elderly mother physically and legally through the court system just to keep the gold digger con artist. She's a piece of work, honed her skills as a Pathological LIAR and Psychopath for YEARS PRE-Tareq. Michelle aka "Michaele" Salahi was a NOBODY from the get go. Her only legitimate source of employment to date is as a cosmetic counter girl at Nordstroms where she told everyone she was a Super Model, an Ex Redskins cheerleader- ALL LIES. Had the audacity to SHOW up at games cheering WITH cameras rolling. All those over the top delusions of Grandeur and Desperation for the spotlight was all HER. He's the DUMBASS that went along with everything just to KEEP her. Karma's a BITCH! Sorry but he deserves every ounce of MISERY and so much more. IDIOT.

hihat

These two attention-seeking narcissists can feel humiliation? It's hard to imagine...

Phreaky

Ok if you are saying this video would have reminded Tareq of something, that means he didnt provide the film to you. Now who else would have had that film other than Michaele? SO Michaele is feeding all this crap to you guys.
STOP WITH THE BULL**** ON THIS.

Nikki

wow! Too bad real housewives of dc isn't coming back on the air. This would have made for great realisty tv!

Combichrist

LOLOLOL
The pic of the hosebeast in the thread titled "Michaele Salahi Secretly Promised to Ditch Hubby & Spend Life with Rock Star"...

(dude???!!) Michael(e) is rockin' an adam's apple! Whoooooaaahhh! Harvey, get on shim STAT!

That's Right

What do you get when a woman sneaks into a white house dinner? A skank sneaking out of a marriage. She doesn't respect our Nation, her husband or herself......KARMA will be knocking on her door real soon so stay tuned, this is only the beginning.