Tareq Salahi

BANNED from Journey Concerts

9/16/2011 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0916_tareq_salahi_poster_ex_wm

Tareq Salahi has lost both his wife AND his Journey privileges IN THE SAME WEEK!!!

Security on the Journey tour have been given orders to keep Tareq out of the backstage area during the remainder of their concert tour ... even though he may have an all-access pass.

Take a look at the poster (above) that will be plastered at upcoming Journey venues, including the Aaron's Amphitheatre in Atlanta, where the band is performing tonight.

Tareq and Journey were tight before he found out guitarist Neal Schon has been banging his wife behind his back -- that tends to ruin a friendship.

LORI

LOLOLOLOLOLOLO
OMG THEY ARE ALL SOOOOOOO CRAZY!!! HIS WIFE IS A WHORE!! LOLO

kromen

I stopping by the amphitheater tonite. LMBAO!

tokersexchick

Hopefully Journey's security is better than the White House. This is just too funny I'm laughing so hard my stomach hurts!

Bud

I'm just wondering. What's worse? Being banned from seeing a 'hanger-on' rather pretentious, and ****ty rock band, or, losing a wife with so much bad plastic surgery her face literally could be melting off and on to Journey's second record cover?

Hey Now

I'm still not convinced this is real and not a publicity stunt for reality star wannabees and aging rockers.

Anthony03

Hide yo kids, hide yo wife...

dee

banned ...from fake journey...lmao :)

brown dynamite

I wish Journey would ban me from ever hearing their music again :(

whoarethesepeople

i have a question ....
does anyone even know who these people are?
because i really have no idea.

dawnmarie

But they are in love!!
Who cares if people get hurt or you humiliate him or show him your penis size to embarass him.
Neil and his new girl are just gross

Homercidal maniac

I'm a tough rock star, I am wetting my pants in fear this middle aged guy will come kick my a$$!

anony

I think the chubby loser will survive without both his wife and seeing another Journey concert.

MetalStar

The Salahis are meaningless. Journey is meaningless. Therefore they are TMZ material. I get it. Now it all has meaning.

josh

This guy from Journey and his ugly skinny Ho are so scared that they have him banned because they are chicken to face him! This Ho and this lowlife old geeser of this band are making the husband look like he's the s*** and it's the other way around! This skinny ugly hag and her lowlife boyfriend who cheated on the husband while pretending to be his friend are major lowlife a-holes. The husband should feel good about getting these 2 out of his life!

AntiSocialForum.com

There's always ABBA and the Bee Gees. Are they still alive?